Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Please Read

AuthorMessage
Crestyl
Elite
Diamonds Diamonds : 5

Heyy so idk about you but I miss when this place used to have a small community of really active people, and yeah there was drama but it was fun and we all got to express ourselves here. Now Leandra hasn't been on in forever and the site has gone way down, but I'd really like to continue it.

Honestly if any of yall would want to work on it with me that'd be great, I don't wanna do this just so I can say I have a website cause it's wayy too much work to do it just for that. I know I have a weird past with some of you, but that was years ago and we've all changed in so many ways since then. I miss you guys and if anyone else is willing to start up again we can! I wanna hear everybody's opinions, everyone that starts out helping can have some sort of big role to play I don't wanna be a dictator or anything. Just let me know!

We can continue working off Finery Workshop or start a completely new one, I wanna hear everybody's opinions so just comment below! I also would like to change the title of the site to something catchier so if you have any ideas that'd be great

Last edited by Crestyl on Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Would you join?
Yes
100%
 100% [ 2 ]
No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Depends if other people are
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
If I had time
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Please Read Comments

Re: Please Read
Post on Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 pm by mykelbe

I think this is a great idea!!!
Post on Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:56 pm by Leandra

I know I have been off and on with plans for the site, so I know that its probably hard for members to get their hopes up very much. What I can say though is that I'm drawing closer to college graduation and getting my footing more in my future career. I've been working full time along with college, making it hard for any time to work on updates for the website. For now my plan is to binge out on some coding and try to make as many quick changes as possible. Get down to some of the barebones of what works on the site and clean up some of the unnecessary features or things that aren't as easily used without maintenance. If I can even make things relatively maintenance free, it'd help make things easier for all of you when I don't have time to keep stuff up to date. I need to make time though at least once a week to check on things and keep it all up and going. I'm not sure if I'll have the funds to do so, but I'd like to work on some advertisements as well. I need to do advertisement research more but I may also setup a fundraiser so that everyone can help with it if they'd like. In the meantime though please expect me to be making some changes, I'd always like feedback. I'm going to do my best to also see what everyone has been saying while I've been away and improve things as much as I can. Thank you everyone for your patience! -Leandra
Post on Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:22 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

Working out how girlsence got loads of members would be something to research. Then try to do similar would be a great idea.
Post on Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:19 am by RareEarth

I'm sorry I am extremely late on this, but I would join. It's just really nice to have a small community and have people to talk to. I love it when there is just the few people that are active; it makes it a nice place to belong to.
Post on Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:33 am by Leandra

I agree I like the sense of a community of people and even when it was a large number of active people it still felt close. I hope that I can renew that all in a new way with this new year!
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion