Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Bringing back the Gallery & Renewing Points!

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 181

It's taken me a long time to do but I've managed to make points practically automatic! Now when you make purchases from the gallery it will automatically update the number of points that you have. Keep in mind I'm in the process of doing this with other areas like the bank, catalogue, etc but it shouldn't take me too long to do those. I've also opened up the gallery again which is up and working fully. With this update to make points automatic I still have some bugs to work out and now your points are reset but you can click below and it will update to the points you had from before, this is just because of a change of systems. A slight inconvenience but quickly fixed when you click one button!
I'm working on more things as well because we need to bring the value back to points and buying/selling.

Update: The Catalogue is now automatic also, fashions are received through inbox automatically and points deducted right away!

Last edited by Leandra on Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Bringing back the Gallery & Renewing Points! Comments

Re: Bringing back the Gallery & Renewing Points!
Post on Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:25 am by Shelli

Wow, that's a well needed major update. Thanks for your hard work. :)
Post on Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:15 am by ArtisticBiscuit

My points have been refreshed to 100....i had way more than this. :/
Post on Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:30 pm by Crestyl

click the update points
Post on Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:31 pm by RareEarth

This will be so nice, again. I can't wait to start designing and selling my creations. It's going to be great!

Last edited by RareEarth on Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post on Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:35 pm by mykelbe

Interesting. Mine updated to 100 as well. A tad off what I had. lol
Post on Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:09 pm by Leandra

Yeah @Mykelbe @ArtisticBiscuit you have to click the update points button and give it a minute then refresh the page and they should be all restored, otherwise let me know if they still aren't then I'll do it myself.
Post on Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:14 pm by mykelbe

I thought that I had re-posted to this. I didn't wait long enough. My points are back to where they should be! Excellent! I think that we are all a little trigger happy. lion
Post on Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:09 pm by angelinamc

Diamond Liked Thank you Leandra:)

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion