Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Issue with the Tutorial?

AuthorMessage
chrome_dolly

Diamonds Diamonds : 1

Hi, I'm new to this website and I'm really excited to join! But as I've tried to do the tutorial, I can never finish it; it always stops running after I go into the design studio and start making a clothing item. I'll save and "x" out of the page, but the next instruction never comes. Does anyone have any advice? Thank you!

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Issue with the Tutorial? Comments

Re: Issue with the Tutorial?
Post on Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:29 am by deee21

i don't know about the tutorial but i can help if i can:)
what do you wanna know?
Post on Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:53 pm by VKitty

The tutorial covers the things listed on the Help Centre page. You can always read through that list and if you need any help, be sure to ask any of us. I think the tutorial gets stuck or stops because it's only given an allotted time to use the studio, that's just my theory. Anyway, I hope this helps.
Post on Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:55 am by OuraniaHathor

I've had the same issues with the tutorial. Hopefully it will get fixed at some point, but I've just been roaming around to figure stuff out :)
Post on Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:03 pm by Shelli

Welcome to Designers Society, chrome_dolly. Thank you for reporting this issue. You are right. It does not go to step 10. From what I remember, I think the following step is when it takes you to the gallery and you learn how to upload and sell your designs. We had problems with the gallery in the past and still do as it seems. Once the gallery is working properly, maybe the tutorial would work again. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. 

@deee21 You can also access the tutorial through the Help Center. Just click Start the Tutorial if you want to check it out.
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion