Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

March Updates

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 185

Alright everybody, I've been overloaded with work and college but I'm going into exam week meaning the closer I am to having free time. My spring break will mean more time to add stuff to DS. I have several plans in the works including a new catalogue addition based on earning Diamonds and a new contest. I'd like to keep the upcoming contest a surprise but it will definitely be something that has never been done before and will have some major perks. I'm sure you're all itching for a peek at what will be updated so here is a look at one of the inspiration boards for the diamond based catalogue additions which you'll be able to earn and purchase soon!

Last edited by Leandra on Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

March Updates Comments

Re: March Updates
Post on Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:55 pm by LovelyNickita

awwe ill most likely not be able to buy much from that cataloge, since not much people on to like posts xd but still IM SO EXCITEDD ^~^
Post on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:52 pm by VKitty

Whatever it may take to get more people active on here, then I'm in, even if it means I can't afford anything in the catalogue. I can't wait!
Post on Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:05 pm by Leandra

Don't worry diamonds won't be used quite like currency where you lose them, they only grow. You'll just unlock more fashions the more you earn diamonds :)
Post on Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:09 am by VKitty

@Leandra That sounds fabulous!
Marina Diamandis - Where the Diamonds Grow
Post on Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:33 pm by Leandra

Just a quick update, I've been working on the new fashions for the catalogue now. I already have one of the main dresses finished!
Post on Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:47 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

People need to add more to the site to get more diamonds for this.
Post on Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:38 pm by Leandra

@ArtisticBiscuit I'm hoping that giving diamonds more meaning and worth will help encourage members to try to post so that they can earn them. The ultimate goal is to get everyone more active by posting and liking eachother's posts!
Post on Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:31 pm by Shelli

New designs in the catalog would be great!
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion