Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Shut Down DS? - It's Dead!

AuthorMessage
VKitty

Diamonds Diamonds : 6

Before you start forking out a muse of harsh comments, let me just tell you that I don't wish anything like this would happen. I just wanted to state that DS already feels like it's been shut down for years, now. All we are is logging into a coffin really and how are we going to rejuvenate something if there wouldn't be even one single update that helps bring life to this site? I love DS, don't get me wrong. I love how it's calm and collected in here but with over 10,000 members it seems like the second coming took most and left the others to suffer here in hell where nothing can get accomplished. I try to at least be active when I can and submit to contests. Others do that too. I like how we can still use the studio and post and communicate. But what if it's time to just let everything go?

Last edited by VKitty on Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Shut Down DS? - It's Dead! Comments

Re: Shut Down DS? - It's Dead!
Post on Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:17 am by ArtisticBiscuit

bit crazy and over the top.
We need an owner that when things brake, fixes it.
For now all we need to do is be super active.
Post on Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:58 pm by VKitty

DS is dead. I'm sorry to say but this site isn't for anybody anymore. We should try to find something new or make our own whether it turns out crappy or not.
Post on Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:01 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

stop stressing and work with it for a bit... could pick up. Just design design design.
Post on Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:03 pm by VKitty

I did. This is an official announcement that it's DEAD.
Post on Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:18 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

crazy. I try advertising on the fb page and nobody gives a monky
Post on Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:15 pm by VKitty

All the social media pages are inactive and they wonder why this place ain't hopping.
Post on Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:56 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

nope i'm posting on ds fb yo
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion