Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Testing out the desgin programs

AuthorMessage
mykelbe
Angel Team
Diamonds Diamonds : 197

I've decided to try test working the sumo/queekly and sketchpad.  Its seems that queekly is the only one that really works.  Sumpaint works but the 'file, edit, image bar at the top is cover by the design program options so it cannot be accessed.  Sketchpad would not open and when I tried to download it I ran into problems.  This might be why newmembers who do not have their own design programs are finding designing a challenge.

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Testing out the desgin programs Comments

Re: Testing out the desgin programs
Post on Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:07 am by VKitty

When I go in to design I always just open a new tab in my browser and go to the regular Sumo home page. It's easier, but yeah, makes sense what you are saying about the newbies not becoming interested because of the studio chaos. There needs to be just one studio because not all of the users are going to have patience to figure out they can just type in the regular websites.
Post on Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:56 pm by Shelli

@VKitty I do that, too. The studio sites have more workspace and your able to see the functions better.
Post on Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:11 am by VKitty

Another thing I think that can confuse and somewhat irritate the newbies is that the materials are on a separate page. To me, I know like Girlsense, everything is in one place and having a single studio to use with all of the materials listed within that makes it more for an easier design place.
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion