Newsx
More News
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

New members designing

AuthorMessage
mykelbe
Angel Team
Diamonds Diamonds : 250

There have been around 750 new members join since this time last year.  Not one of them has posted a design.  I really don't think that they would have joined if they didn't want to participate so the only conclusion that I can think of is that they simply can't work the program.  Not sure what can be done to rectify.

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

New members designing Comments

Re: New members designing
Post on Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:23 pm by ArtisticBiscuit
no point the site is going bye bye in june
Post on Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:53 am by VKitty
@Mykelbe You're right, they don't know how to use the studio or navigate through the website. It's sad.

@What do you mean the site is going in June?
Post on Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:00 am by VKitty
Also the members portal for logging in look so much more different than the home page itself so it deceives users thinking that there is no activity and the place is dead when they log in.
Post on Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:00 pm by ArtisticBiscuit
I think some help and advise needs to be put on the home page. If the home came with a how to use the site feature or design tips. Then people would get involved.
Post on Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:53 am by Leandra
I did fix the new member tutorial which automatically pops up the first time members login to the site. I'm working on a new materials page also which should provide some stuff that makes it easier to design.
Post on Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:53 am by Leandra
Also once I finish all my major changes then Im sending a major newsletter to all the current members and going to advertise on social media.
Post on Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:25 am by ArtisticBiscuit
Im trying to put design tips and tutorials into every sr issue.
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Advertise Us | Help Center | Contact the Owner | Forumotion