Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Gallery Working Again

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 196

It took me almost 5hours behind the scenes but I managed to get the Gallery back in working condition. With this I had to change our points system back to the previous method so it won't be automatic like before. A slight step back but a temporary solution so that members can at least make purchases properly. One up side is that you'll once again receive points automatically for other things like friend requests, posting designs in the forums, and even replying to others topics. I'd like to make transactions automatic again eventually but for now this will make the gallery run again! Once again I've been super busy so it may take some time to work on other things but message me about any immediate issues that I can fix!
One other update... with this you'll now automatically earn points for sharing your fashions, boutiques, and outfits! Hopefully this will encourage you all to share your designs more as well.
25points per Fashion posted
50points per Outfit posted
75points per Boutique posted
Replies will get 5points each!

Last edited by Leandra on Mon May 15, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Gallery Working Again Comments

Re: Gallery Working Again
Post on Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:39 pm by VKitty

Thank you so much Leandra! I truly appreciate this and effort you put behind this to bring back the gallery and point system.  I also thank you for giving us the opportunity to recieve points for sharing our designs! Thank you, thank you, thank you :)
Post on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:32 pm by mykelbe

Again thank you!  wonderful additions!!
Post on Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:20 pm by Temani234

Thank you for your hard work! The new feature sounds great, too!
Post on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:41 pm by Shelli

Thanks for the update.
Post on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:28 pm by LovelyNickita

yesss
Post on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:02 pm by OuraniaHathor

I like this better :)
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion