Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

how to delete my

AuthorMessage
BBates

Diamonds Diamonds : 21

how to delete my account on here because nobodys really helping me and im not understanding this game even though i relay want to -BBates शक्ति

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

how to delete my Comments

Re: how to delete my
Post on Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:54 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

What do you want to know?
Did you check out my magazine i put link of?
Click around. Get the model and then sketch a design on top of it on new layer. Then share it with us and go from there.
Post on Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:55 pm by BBates

this isnt what i thougth it would be when i signed up so now i want out its not a big deal -BBates शक्ति
Post on Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:36 am by BBates

i changed my mind for lil while so ill stick around yet -BBates शक्ति
Post on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:44 pm by OuraniaHathor

Glad to hear that you've decided to give it a go :) and welcome to DS
Post on Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:44 pm by angelinamc

Even though not many come on here, I still enjoy designing and posting them. If you have a twitter account post your designs in there or on your facebook and so forth if everyone did that hopefully we can get more members. This is a fun game if there was more activity. But still we can just have fun designing. But I'm pretty sure if you need help just post what you need help on lol that's what I do or I send pm's to Leandra or Shelli, and Mykelbe, there are others that would love to help as well ArtisticBiscuit and me:) Well sometimes I need help myself but that's another subject lol
Post on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:31 pm by Shelli

@angelinamc I agree. I'm here for the same reasons. It will great to build our community back up and watch it grow.
Post on Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:02 am by BBates

Girls, I still go on DS but I'm busy for the summer. :D
Post on Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:15 pm by angelinamc

Awesome:) Good to hear:)
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion