Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Looking for Bloggers

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 201

I had this idea to encourage some more activity and give members a chance to look for guidance from others... I'd like to suggest starting some new site blogs. Basically they'd replace Elite and team blogs on the menu currently. I'm looking for a member or two who'd be interested in this and can could keep up weekly/daily. I'd also be promoting it through our slideshow, newsletters, etc. If you have ideas for topics/themes and would like to possibly start you own blog; Pitch your ideas in the comments and let me know what you'd love to showcase with everyone!

Last edited by Leandra on Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:05 am; edited 2 times in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Looking for Bloggers Comments

Re: Looking for Bloggers
Post on Wed May 10, 2017 10:20 am by BBates

id be of interest -BBates शक्ति
Post on Wed May 10, 2017 1:52 pm by Leandra

@BBates Great, can you think of any specific things you'd like to focus on in your blog, what it'd be about, or a name? :)
Post on Wed May 10, 2017 3:54 pm by Shelli

Contact the creator of Society Weekly and ask if they would like to create a blog version of their newsletter.
Post on Wed May 10, 2017 5:30 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

You can show fashion trends. Then design an outfit/item on DS?
I'm too busy running my own thrifty fashion blog www.soignex.blogspot.co.uk 

But, you can check out what I put on DS facebook use them as inspiration for the blog.
Post on Wed May 10, 2017 5:31 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

tbh how will this blog get advertising and readers? its hard to do that.
Post on Wed May 10, 2017 11:12 pm by Leandra

There are still loyal members who log in daily/weekly and this would give them more content. It may also encourage members by giving them new inspirations for designing as well as creating new posts.
Post on Thu May 11, 2017 6:00 pm by VKitty

@Leandra Id love to do a blog based solely on beauty and makeup. I could do hairstyles from inspirational celebs and makeup ideas.
Post on Fri May 12, 2017 9:18 am by BBates

I could do fashions and accessories blog -BBates शक्ति
Post on Fri May 12, 2017 12:11 pm by Leandra

@Vkitty @BBates Do you think you'd each do those different themes you talked about? Also would you have a name for your blogs? Would you want to keep up on them daily or weekly you think? :)
Post on Fri May 12, 2017 8:52 pm by RareEarth

omg ppl the new weekly inspo is beyond amaze!!
Post on Mon May 15, 2017 6:44 am by BBates

i would do mine yes probably weekly -BBatesशक्ति
Post on Thu May 18, 2017 8:15 am by RareEarth

i just came a blogger irl so i would do this but later but go on my blog now and visit!!
Post on Thu May 18, 2017 4:26 pm by Temani234

What about a blog with tutorials? I’m talking not only tutorials about the site itself, but also on different design studios, on designing hair and clothes, general advice, sharing helpful youtube videos etc. Just a page where we can collect them (there already are great tutorials by members, but scattered on this site). Members could also submit their own tutorials and they’d be shared on the blog. Or, if it’s possible, make a blog/page everyone can post on, but one or two people would post regularly while also being moderators (and approving submissions). They’d also have to make sure the tutorials are actually helpful. Maybe they’d also answer short questions about designing etc. (possibly in a separate thread) idk just an idea and idk if it’s a real “blog” but I think it'd be helpful and inspire people to try new things.
Post on Sat May 20, 2017 1:19 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

Here's some blog ideas:
-A blog on furniture might be good. To inspire people to create items for boutiques.
-blog about real live fashion designers
-a blog on fashion news... articles of clothing celebs wore or fashion that came popular in the media.
Post on Sun May 21, 2017 3:49 pm by Leandra

@Temani234 I love the idea for a blog with tutorials, I may even consider starting that myself if I have time. I also like a lot of Art's ideas for blogs as well :)
Post on Sun May 21, 2017 3:51 pm by BBates

That's why I decided to do jewelry/accessories because what's an outfit with out the little to complete it? -BBatesशक्ति
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion