Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Code Rewards - Do They Still Exist?

AuthorMessage
VKitty

Diamonds Diamonds : 6

Code Rewards was a kindly incentive for users of DS back in the day and there hasnt been much of them around anymore as ive seen of late. After entering the code, you could receive anything from points ,fashions ,outfits, accessories, makeup, furni, you name it! I think it was great having a neat little freebie section like that. The only CR ive seen recently was from the first pm new users got and if they read it until the end they could find a code for 500 points (if that's even still there now - which i think the offer is still available actually) What im trying to get at here is that its the simple things really that can get this place back in action. I think this little joy could really bring people in more often

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Code Rewards - Do They Still Exist? Comments

Re: Code Rewards - Do They Still Exist?
Post on Thu May 11, 2017 10:41 pm by Leandra

I haven't kept up on them for the fact members didn't use them often, but I may do something similar that hopefully grabs members attention more!

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion