Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Boutique Creator: Up & Running

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 193

I've recognized that many of you want the boutique creator back. I've worked on resolving some of the issues, but still have a long way to go. For now, it is running and the ability to upload images and add text work, but the furniture we have preloaded isn't working for now. This just means you can upload all the images you want and that will work, so you can create boutiques, but will need to download the boutique content and just upload the pieces you want for now. You can also do this in other programs like the design studio, photoshop, etc. I'm hoping to resolve the issues all soon though, but it requires going through thousands of lines of coding. It may take me some time to get it all fixed, but for now it is usable. Also any suggestions you all have in regards to the boutique creator while I'm working on it, just comment here. I want to eventually add some fresh content as well!

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Boutique Creator: Up & Running Comments

Re: Boutique Creator: Up & Running
Post on Tue May 16, 2017 5:44 pm by BBates

This is great and you need to take a vaca after all youve done! -BBates शक्ति
Post on Tue May 16, 2017 6:06 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

Maybe we could all submit furniture and have it for people to download like the model is downloadable...if that's easier. 
Good work girl!
Post on Tue May 16, 2017 6:20 pm by Leandra

I'd definitely support getting everyone to donate their furniture! I would probably make a big pack of furniture for download and hopefully in the boutique creator too.
Post on Tue May 16, 2017 6:29 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

Needs something to make people interested in DS boutiques again.
Post on Tue May 16, 2017 9:43 pm by Leandra

I did add the points incentive for sharing boutiques under their forum section too. I'm open to additional suggestions though since i know boutiques need work!
Post on Wed May 17, 2017 10:33 am by BBates

I personally think that its really nice as it is -BBates शक्ति
Post on Wed May 17, 2017 5:16 pm by Shelli

Great. Thanks for the update.
Post on Thu May 18, 2017 8:18 am by RareEarth

what what yasss slayyy!!!
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion