Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Deconstructed Sweatshirt Look | INDIGOLD

AuthorMessage
Shelli
Angel Team

Diamonds Diamonds : 147

Deconstructed Sweatshirt Look is the first outfit of my brand named INDIGOLD. Whether it's casual or formal, INDIGOLD features trendy, cutting edge designs for fashion and interior. The outfit was inspired by the cropped hoodie that started with Karrueche Tran. I think this look is a great way to repurpose an old sweatshirt. Hope you like it.

I'd insert pictures but can't due to copyright infringement.

Last edited by Shelli on Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited)

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Deconstructed Sweatshirt Look | INDIGOLD Comments

Re: Deconstructed Sweatshirt Look | INDIGOLD
Post on Tue May 23, 2017 7:34 pm by BBates

Hey girl you got major talent and I love what you have done with this re purposed sweatshirt look! I want to say that you really have inspiration and clever skills about you. I would wear this in an instant Do you have a real label and is it with real fashions too? -BBatesशक्ति
Post on Tue May 23, 2017 8:40 pm by Shelli

Thank you, I try. In real life, no but I would like to. If you knew of a site called Girlsense, it gave members the option to create logos. So I thought, why not start logos/brands for Designers Society.
Post on Wed May 24, 2017 12:02 pm by BBates

I like the logo and brands idea! That's genius -BBatesशक्ति
Post on Wed May 24, 2017 10:10 pm by Moon

Absolutely love it! Being an old GS member it really makes me happy to hear that it's like a logo and brought back memories. Might adopt the idea, who knows. Still a great look
Post on Wed May 24, 2017 11:38 pm by Shelli

@BBates I'm glad you like the idea. 

@Moon Welcome back. Feel free to create your own.
Post on Thu May 25, 2017 9:17 am by BBates

@Shelli I do we should message Leandra about it and see what she says -BBatesशक्ति

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion