Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

New Navigation and Links

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 197

I'm sure everyone is noticing the changes in the design of the menu. The reason for this is to update the style and make it is easy to access everything while the amount of pages continues to grow! Here is a guideline for the pages that you want to access. All the pages are still here with the addition of a few new ones!
Studio:
-Design
-Materials(Downloads)

Shop:
-Society Stores
-Gallery
-Auctions

Society:
-Forums
-Contests
-Members

Agency:
-Earn
-Training
-Careers

Last edited by Admin on Tue May 21, 2013 4:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

New Navigation and Links Comments

Re: New Navigation and Links
Post on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:57 am by jumjum

:)
Post on Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:02 am by jumjum

i logged on this morning, and waited a few minutes wondering why the old menu was loading, until i looked closely and saw that there was a new menu..lol

I like that the new menu is structured in such a way that the menu options can keep growing...

Meanwhile what is the Agency tab all about, i see the options for career and training... hmmm please give u a sneak preview :-)
Post on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:29 am by Leandra

I will very soon, im working on it now!
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion