More News
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

DS Is NOT Closing

AuthorMessage
BBates
DS Socialite
Motto : Certified Beauty
Diamonds Diamonds : 124

Clickbated! Though, it does seem to vacant here and like a closing might occur. If so, please gather any designs you can to save up even if there wont be any more fashion sites. And by any designs, I mean not just yours but all members - new and old designs! Have to keep the memories alive whilst this place is officially dead

Designers Society is broken in many spots making it difficult to use and to navigate
-Navigate toolbar (to the left): the buttons are finicky
-Rank on the navigate toolbar: It changes for some odd reason
-Design Page: Lookbook, boutique maker, avatar creator, materials page - can't use them, they're all broken
-Shop: The gallery is unusable. The catalogue is unusable. bank is broken

I miss DS when it was thriving and usable
Bye Designers Society

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

DS Is NOT Closing Comments

Re: DS Is NOT Closing
Post on Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:54 pm by ArtisticBiscuit
Materials page works fine for me. I really don't think it will shut. Just lie inactive.

It's not worth complaining of the site. But, keep using it and sharing online to get people interested in using this site.

If we all had positive attitude to band together... surely we can make this site great again?
Post on Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:20 pm by Moon
So sad :( I think @BBates has the right to feel this way, I don't think she was "complaining" but rather actually pointing out whats happening with the site currently @artisticbiscuit

It is hard when there aren't that many people and that a lot of us have college and school.
Post on Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:03 pm by BBates
Plus I wrote clickbate at the top. And yeah, I miss DS so much when it was in its prime. I'm still staying no matter what. Just pointing out some problems amoung the site -BBates
Post on Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:03 pm by mykelbe
So very hard to stay positive especially when things seem to be on the move again and then the dormant state takes over once again.
Post on Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:14 am by Moon
I completely agree @mykelbe
Post on Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:48 pm by ArtisticBiscuit
Well this means those who are here need to keep postimg and designing. just to show others the potential of the site.
Can we all try to bring back ds in 2018?
Post on Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:45 pm by BBates
A little effort goes a long way, so let's start to build the site back up! -BBates
Post on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:37 pm by Leandra
Nothing is shutting down, I've just been very occupied lately. I know that my personal life isnt really an excuse but I knew that for the most part everything was running still. I'm currently working on some major updates and fixing any issues as I notice them. I plan to make a more thorough statement about everything in the next week!
Post on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:43 am by BBates
Yay!! I can't wait -BBates
Post on Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:50 am by Whisper
Keep active yeah like it has been over past week. That made me happy. So join in sisters.
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Advertise Us | Help Center | Contact the Owner | Forumotion