HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

What's the Latest

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Motto : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 226

Hello all! I know it's been awhile, but I'm finally working on some more changes. I've been working privately on fixing many small errors over the past month. It's also time to officially start announcing the current and upcoming changes.
#1 The New Material Page: This is still a work in progress and I plan to add more content for the different ranks, but hopefully this will now be more helpful for new members to work with template designs!
#2 Updated Banner: It's been awhile since the banner contest so it's time for some freshening up, and with that I wanted to make it special. The banner now changes models based on the time of the day (try to see them all)!
#3 Fixed the Gallery: I know, finally... This was a coding issue that just needed fixed, but should now be completely efficient again! Also look for a few changes to the message you get sent when you purchase a new fashion (might be changing a little more)
#4 Message Friends and Groups again! Fixed this error where you couldn't send private messages to groups or friends.
#5 Boutique Uploading is now easier from editing your profile, I also want to note that there's a new image host that makes it simpler as well.
Upcoming Stuff: Email/Newsletters, Mobile Version of the Site, New Youtube Videos, Updated DS Team, Bringing back the Society Reader, Code Rewards, and several other additions!

Give me your comments on other suggestions as well as thoughts on current changes!

Last edited by Leandra on Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

What's the Latest Comments

Re: What's the Latest
Post on Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:17 pm by BBates (Online)
The sr has been back since July. In terms of adding the page under the society tab for archives and comments also for adding a spot on the home page, that should be done -BBates
Post on Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:45 pm by Leandra
@BBates The site official society reader hasn't been done since February 2015, but the others that have made their own, it'll likely be added. I'll be adding the official one again with links and everything else along with it.
Post on Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:33 am by ArtisticBiscuit
Why stop something that is working already (sr issues). To just give you more work making it afresh? Sure help improve whats there but starting a new would simply take more time out of your scedule for other site maitenance.
Adding sr to homepage would seriously help.
Post on Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:18 pm by BBates (Online)
I agree with Art we'll handle the sr and you upkeep on the lovely website adding new things for all to like!! -BBates
Post on Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:58 pm by Leandra
It wouldn't be new when I had started it originally, I'm just bringing it back including the archived issues that i have on the account. We need one official place for everyone to be able to read and not a bunch of randoms, that's why its best we all work together on one version. The society reader was the original so I see no reason not to use the first. Not to mention when I send out site wide newsletters about it, older members will remember it and it may be an enticement to see it. Either way I want everyones help with it so its not just me doing all the work on it. If you're interested just PM me and Ill set you up with editorial rights to the issues. Otherwise if you want to continue your versions that's fine, but the Society Reader is what will be broadcast on the home and in the news slide and other things every month.
Post on Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:35 pm by BBates (Online)
I'm so glad to be in Canada away from Trump
Post on Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:37 pm by ArtisticBiscuit
What's Trump got to do with a fashion website?
Post on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:59 pm by Moon
@everyone 
I definitely think that having the old society reader back will definitely help. Sure @BBates and @ArtisticBiscuit I bet that youre bummed out that Leandra is taking it over again but I think its great that shes going to let you and who ever else help. This way all members feel included.

I for one am excited that talks about progress is being made again. I really feel like this will be successful as long as we all stay positive and all join in the efforts being made.
Post on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:53 pm by Leandra
Well said Moon, also just an update for everyone that the SR is almost done and will definitely be released on the 1st! I'll also be sending out a site newsletter at the same time, in hopes there will be more member activity after!
Post on Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:18 pm by angelinamc
Diamond Liked :)
Post on Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:58 pm by Whisper
Don't reck what ain't broke
Post on Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:33 am by Leandra
Just an update for everyone: Now that the Society Reader is out and Newsletters have been sent, I'm going to start the next phase of unleashing the Diamond Unlockables! They're still in progress but will be done shortly :)
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Help Center | Contact the Owner | Forumotion