More News
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

The Society Reader is Back!

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Motto : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 258

After nearly 3 years, the Society Reader is back after popular request!
It's been awhile coming and may have been done in short notice, but you can look forward to new monthly issues. I've also included the Archives all the way back to our first ever issue in June 2013! So check it out now, leave some comments and let me know what you think. Anyone who wants to be involved in the next issue, simply send me a private message.

Last edited by Leandra on Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:05 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

The Society Reader is Back! Comments

Re: The Society Reader is Back!
Post on Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:01 pm by Leandra
Note: Those of you who commented, could you re-comment here since I changed the post and it wouldn't let me move the comments. Thanks!
Post on Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:05 pm by ArtisticBiscuit
I love the cover but the curly font is hard to read.
Post on Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:36 pm by BBates
First off Leandra you took my idea for the weekly collage idea which you could've asked me for then you decide to deliberately shade me and my jewelry designing with a double page spread if that isn't enough why don't you just insert a centerfold about me in the sr? Unbelievable
Post on Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:49 am by Moon
I agree with the font, I think this is a great first society reader of the year. I think that it'll have more content once more people help her work on it. I for one am super excited about the new boutique function. But @BBates I think you should be a little less harsh and if you have a problem just pm Leandra instead of making a scene, we don't want new members seeing that because it'll lowkey scare them off. Also leandra had no Idea that you were doing the same thing (to my knowledge).
Post on Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:57 am by Leandra
@Artisticbiscuit and @Moon Thank you to both of you!
@BBates I agree with Moon, if you have major issues please just message me privately, also I had offered for you to help and you backed out. I didn't intentionally take over an idea, I just wanted to start tutorial articles with tips and the realistic jewelry is one I had been asked about when I originally made the Salon accessories. The only thing you had told me was that you wanted to do something with accessories for Valentine's day, which's unrelated. Also the collage I'm not sure what you're referring to aside from maybe my inspirations? I've done those in past issues of the society reader years ago, so it's not a new idea.
Post on Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:15 pm by angelinamc
Diamond Liked Very Beautiful, and thank you Leandra. ❤ Excited about the Salon features can't wait.
Post on Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:39 pm by RareEarth
this is so coool
Post on Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:33 pm by mykelbe
I love the whole thing!  Very professional, exciting and promising! Diamond Liked
Post on Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:34 pm by Whisper
Idk what to say about this. Can't lie and say its a perfect issue. Sure a variety of information. Somehow the fact each page being so similar made it less interesting to read as pages gone on. The tips seem useful and liked how you showed tips for different studio programmes.

As art and moon said above about the curly writing, that factor makes it difficult to read. Missing out on vital information. Not saying its bad but room for improvement.
Post on Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:07 pm by Leandra
Thank you everyone for all the helpful advice, I'll take all those things into consideration on the next issue!
Post on Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:20 pm by Krissy
this is so pretty and every detail is realistic to me thank you for making this
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Advertise Us | Help Center | Contact the Owner | Forumotion