More News
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Attention Designers!

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Motto : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 258

Why is there so much drama lately? I know there aren't as many active members and you're all finding ways to keep entertained but people that's not the way to go about it! Members have been driven away by malicious comments and snide remarks. Instead of trying to tear apart other and have a negative opinion of everything, you should try to help each other with constructive tips and helpful ideas. New members who see all of this going on aren't enticed to join in with a bunch of catty drama, they want to share creative ideas and connect on a basis we all enjoy, FASHION. Remember the motto of our site, I put it on the footer of every page for a reason and you were all required to agree to the terms when you signed up.
"DESIGNERS SOCIETY IS ABOUT EVERYONE JOINING TOGETHER, SUPPORTING EACH OTHER, AND BECOMING FRIENDS
IN A SOCIETY OF DESIGNERS." -LEANDRA, CREATOR/OWNER
If I see so much as one more negative post or chat, I will start making Administrative decisions based on those accounts. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all. So everyone put the claws away and put that effort into designing!

Last edited by Leandra on Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Attention Designers! Comments

Re: Attention Designers!
Post on Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:08 pm by ArtisticBiscuit
What about guys that wish to join?
Post on Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:12 pm by ArtisticBiscuit
P.s. what about negative feedback on a design. Like saying something needs to be improved on?
Post on Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:38 pm by Leandra
Guys included, everyone who enjoys fashion and art is welcome here so long as they bring a positive attitude. Constructive criticism is good too, so long as people try to be helpful and not just mean spirited. Anything that can help members grow is good!
Post on Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:02 pm by RareEarth
yh
Post on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:14 pm by BBates
My name is BBates and I don't promote hate
Post on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:16 pm by BBates
Aside from that service announcement I want to say that people need to be nice it's that simple
@Leandra You should change the motto to Designers society is about artists alike joining together... keeps it less discriminating/sexist for all users
Post on Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:14 am by Leandra
I probably will, it was written many years ago before we had much diversity, but wasn't meant to exclude anyone so I'll reform it.
Post on Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:44 pm by BBates
Thank you
Post on Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:26 pm by mykelbe
The consequence idea is awesome Leandra! It works very well in behavior modification and those who are negative do need to be modified!
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Advertise Us | Help Center | Contact the Owner | Forumotion