HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Looking for Society Reader Team

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Motto : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 255

As you all know I've recently released the Society Reader again. At the same time I'm looking to bring on some team members to help with the upcoming issues. I'm currently looking for 2 writers, 2 designers, and 1 editor. Those of you who are interested in these positions please leave a comment. If you'd like to know more about the roles of each position please ask as well! Once I contact each of you in regards to positions I'll look to give you each a test article to see what you can do! Those that I choose will then get access to the Society Reader for editing, special monthly gifts and 1,000 points per month.. Keep in mind to get these things you must be actively participating in helping with each issue. Thanks everyone and goodluck!

Update for those of you who are curious what each role does:
The Editor would: Help decide the table of contents, come up with ideas for articles, check over articles to make sure there are no spelling/grammar errors, help decide on content/images to be used with articles, and help look over the final magazine for any possible changes or additions.

The Designer would: Design fashions to be used in the SR, look for others fashions to be added to the SR, Create outfits to be used as well, look over the SR to make sure it looks good overall

The Writer would: Get to propose ideas for articles they want to do, write articles of their own idea or assigned to them, find content to go along with their articles

Last edited by Leandra on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:12 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Looking for Society Reader Team Comments

Re: Looking for Society Reader Team
Post on Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:01 pm by ArtisticBiscuit
I'd be willing to help create pages.
Post on Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:58 pm by Leandra
@artisticbiscuit It sounds like you'd be best fit as a writer then! Expect a PM from me with a test article very soon!
Post on Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:24 am by BrokeUniStudent
What role would an editor have? Checking SPaG and just making sure everything looks well out together at the end? I'm interested.
Post on Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:33 am by BBates
I would love to help
Post on Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:14 am by Leandra
The Editor would: Help decide the table of contents, come up with ideas for articles, check over articles to make sure there are no spelling/grammar errors, help decide on content/images to be used with articles, and help look over the final magazine for any possible changes or additions.

The Designer would: Design fashions to be used in the SR, look for others fashions to be added to the SR, Create outfits to be used as well, look over the SR to make sure it looks good overall

The Writer would: Get to propose ideas for articles they want to do, write articles of their own idea or assigned to them, find content to go along with their articles
Post on Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:14 am by Leandra
@bbates which would you like to help with?
Post on Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:53 am by BBates
I want to do the fashion insider please
Post on Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:25 am by Leandra
@bbates Okay so you'd technically be considered a writer. You'd be writing the info and looking for content to feature in it. I'll contact you with a trial article :)
Post on Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:47 pm by BBates
@Leandra I pmed you my finished pages
Post on Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:32 pm by mykelbe
Well outlined job assignments!!  Good job Leandra! Diamond Liked
Post on Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:33 am by BrokeUniStudent
Alright, I'd still love to help out as editor :)
Post on Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:40 pm by Leandra
@mykelbe There's plenty of room for you on the team in any of these positions :)
@brokeunistudent Okay I'll send you a test article soon!
Post on Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:04 am by Leandra
Update: ArtisticBiscuit and BBates have been made part of the writers team. We still are looking for an Editor and 2 Designers!
Post on Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:12 pm by Moon
I would love to help design!
Post on Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:18 am by Leandra
@moon Your message regarding the Artist position has been sent!
Post on Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:52 pm by angelinamc
Diamond Liked
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Advertise Us | Help Center | Contact the Owner | Forumotion