HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Ad Space in Society Reader

AuthorMessage
BBates
DS Socialite
Motto : Certified Beauty
Diamonds Diamonds : 125

I was reading in older issues that included ad space
Would this be considered in newer issues and if so how much points would an ad cost?
I'm posting here to see if other users would want ad space because I sure would so share opinions and thoughts below

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Ad Space in Society Reader Comments

Re: Ad Space in Society Reader
Post on Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:45 am by ArtisticBiscuit
When hardly any users go on here. I feel an ad for something on ds would be pointless. But, if you were advertising an etsy shop or something outside ds. That would work well.
Post on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:15 am by BBates
Are you kidding me? Wow
Post on Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:19 am by ArtisticBiscuit
I am serious. Only a handful of people visit regularly. If it was hundreds or as many as girlsense had sure. But you can put a post up for free and the few active folk will see it. Sorry to be negative but this site is needing outside site advertising first...to get new members. Otherwise you are just spending points to get 5 people to see it.
Post on Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:01 am by Leandra
@Artisticbiscuit I don't think you should base features off the level of current users when that can change drastically. If we didn't add improvements because the lack of users then we would never build up more users!
I think ads in the Society Reader are a great idea to bring back, and I might even make that feature part of the Bank once I update that. I think its important to encourage members to seek more interest in their designs and gain popularity through ads. It was one of the fun features of Girlsense that made it feel more like a business, trying to gain publicity. I think I'll bring this feature back in future issues once I finish renovating the bank :)
Post on Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:57 am by ArtisticBiscuit
Sure you can make improvements like you have with materials. But, if nobody uses the ad space wont it be a wasted feature?
The ads worked on girlsense because the site was saturated with designs and you needed something to show off designs or you would get lost in sea of other designs.
Sure in future when more activity happens on the site like in 2015 etc... Its your site go ahead.
Post on Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:31 pm by BBates
Leandra thank you so much for considering adding this feature I will be purchasing ads quite a lot
ArtisticBiscuit you're being hypocritical and not thinking because your the one who said about advertising lookbook and such and now this is what you're doing... unbelievable
Post on Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:58 pm by ArtisticBiscuit
Advertising lookbook yh but on a magazine wih few readers is not going to get much attention. I was thinking advertising on homepage so newbies see it when they consider signing up for ds. Or on platforms not on the site.
Post on Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:22 pm by Krissy
I would like to get a advertisement
Post on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:40 pm by BBates
If you have 5000 points for an ad on home then be my guest otherwise take what ya got and handle it
Post on Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:30 am by Whisper
If there was something to advertise, I like the idea.
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Advertise Us | Help Center | Contact the Owner | Forumotion