More Topics

Newsx
More News
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

More things added to the site?

AuthorMessage
Karrueche

Diamonds Diamonds : 6

maybe I'm trippin but I feel like this site really needs more stuff especially if we want to keep/get more members. it really feels like there's nothing else here to do but design which I'm not complaining about because I love designing for this site as much as the next person on here, but it'd be nice if we had more to do (especially with our designs)

I remember there being a lot more to this site when I joined it-- what happened to all of that? I remember us being able to have our own stores, auctions, and even a boutique maker!! what happened to all of those things? granted, they all had their problems but I feel like with a little tweaking they could've reached their full potential and definitely could've made the site more enjoyable. (unless they got taken away for some reason I don't know about) but anyway this site started out with a lot of features and now theres basically nothing..

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

More things added to the site? Comments

Re: More things added to the site?
Post on Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:04 pm by BBates (Online)
I agree. Right now I'm in the process of adding new community features like stores and what not. Just keep designing and we will see new things be added
Post on Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:59 pm by Karrueche
@BBates I get that but what do we do until then?? the site hasn't been updated in who knows how long especially the homepage and the catalog... also when u say you're in the process of adding new communities features do u like program the site with Leandra?
Post on Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:56 am by Leandra
No, BBates doesn't have control over any of the sites coding, I'm guessing they mean their own stuff through their gallery or somewhere else. I am however working on the Catalogue, but I've been busy the past few weeks. I'm currently in the process of moving and finding a new job so its been hectic. Before that I have been working on adding improvements and new features like the Society Reader and other changes. Have some patience though because I can't do everything right now but will very soon.
Post on Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:28 pm by Krissy
I would like to see more games regarding the fashions made and just stuff like that
Post on Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:31 pm by Karrueche
@Leandra I understand that but why don't you get someone to help you with coding? You can't do all of this by yourself especially when our member count is steadily growing-- you need help. why don't you hire some people to officially moderate the site and someone to help you with coding?
Post on Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:39 pm by BBates (Online)
I think that she should see into some sort of sponsorship from a company that's willing to pay as in return Leandra or the website gives back it could give everyone something to look for
Post on Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:02 am by VKitty
I keep going back here and there's nothing new I like the catalogue yes but is there more ways than that to shop or put our fashions

My favorite thing back in the day was auctions
Post on Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:13 am by Leandra
I have future more official plans, but they're more long term and when I have more time to research. Right now I can handle moderating everything and have done so with a much higher steady amount of members in the past too. Once things are more settled with myself in the next few weeks I'm going to begin my further research into business options, but you all need to have some patience. I refuse to give anyone else administrative access to help with codes because that would mean insecurity for all of you/all your information on your accounts could be compromised and our entire site could be completely destroyed with a few clicks. I wouldn't put everything I've built here in jeopardy just so someone can add a few codes, which btw would cost money because not many members probably understand these level of codes and anyone who does wouldn't do it for free. It's out of my generosity that I've put so much time into building everything over the years. I get that it may be easy for you all to say just have someone else help or add new stuff, but until you're in my shoes you don't fully realize how much I have going on behind the scenes. I just ask that you all try to understand that there's a lot more at play and in the long run its better that I don't compromise our site and you all just enjoy whats here until I can build it as a business.
Post on Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:18 pm by ArtisticBiscuit
New stuff is always coming.
Just keep designing and posting. More users to the site the better it be. Join in for more.
Post on Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:21 pm by BBates (Online)
Society Stores are back if you wish to shop
See the Secret Society located at Blogs tab on the nav bar and find everything in the Solitaire Blog
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Advertise Us | Help Center | Contact the Owner | Forumotion