Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Poll: Next Big Addition

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Motto : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 212

I've been trying to think of the best options when it comes to adding site features. While I have a huge list of ideas and want to bring all of them back, I can only handle one thing at a time. So I decided to turn to all of you and let you help choose what we add next. You can voice your ideas as well if you have other thoughts or if you have additional ideas for the features listed. I'll let you all decide over the next 2 weeks and then start putting the highest vote into action mid April!

Last edited by Leandra on Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:22 am; edited 2 times in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Which feature should be added next?
Boutique Creator
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Updated Bank
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Custom Central
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Diamond Catalogue
60%
 60% [ 3 ]
Auctions
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Poll: Next Big Addition Comments

Re: Poll: Next Big Addition
Post on Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:50 am by BBates
Vote for Society Stores only - Comment this below!!

Last edited by BBates on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Post on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:05 am by Leandra
@BBates I added Auctions to the poll for you, Society Stores are basically the same as the Catalogue just an older version. If you'd like the old content added back though that could be something included in the Diamond Catalogue addition :)
Post on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:19 am by BBates
No they're not - society stores were many stores where it was fun to scroll through each and try on clothing options and what not
Catalogue is just 1 magazine which the only effect is a basic digital page flip
I like being able to click on stores and seeing all the different designs and trying on stuff before buying it's seems so realistic and legit like a online store
Post on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:23 am by Leandra
@BBates So you want certain features from the SS added to the Catalogue, like clothing trying on and maybe categorized into individual themes/stores?
Post on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:34 am by BBates
Maybe but I really liked how it was structured like a mall and you could find so many cool features within each store instead of a hoard right up for everything in one spot like the cat
Post on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:40 am by Leandra
@BBates We actually created the Catalogue because members argued the opposite, that it'd be easier to see all the fashions in one place and look through them all easily with categories. I can always try to improve it though with other filters/categories and maybe add a try on feature.
Post on Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:24 pm by BBates
Ugh well what do they know? They're gone now I'm assuming
Post on Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:38 pm by ArtisticBiscuit
Do a new poll to see what people like more. The store set up like a boutique or te catalogue.

TBH I never heard people say they liked the catalogue style better. I liked how people could have own store and it was member orientated.
Post on Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:42 pm by Leandra
I can further explore those options later, for now let's start with this addition/poll and I'll add on from there.
Post on Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:00 pm by VKitty
how about adding awards back on profiles and giving us something to challenge ourselves with
Post on Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:51 am by Leandra
@VKitty I'd really thought about that but the only problem is I don't have a way to code them to be awarded automatically. I was playing around with it the other day but I'd have to add them all manually which would be a big problem if we have large amounts of members to keep track of. Maybe if I can eventually make advancements on customizing the coding then I'd love to add the awards again. For now, I'm trying to work on new challenges that will hopefully keep members busy and give them other rewards!

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion