HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Donation & Merchandise: Let's work together!

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Motto : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 248

I'm looking to all of you for help in further improving DS! If you want to help us build our features with paid help and buy advertisements to draw in more members, you can do your part through donations. Those of you who would like to help further improve our site can contribute to the efforts here. Donations will go towards paid advertisements across social media and the internet, as well as paid help with current site features, and the overall further improvement of Designers Society. All donations are kept private and are completely anonymous, so your privacy and security is completely safe through PayPal services. Thank you to everyone who has helped make Designers Society what it is today and those who continue to help it grow!

To help encourage donations I've decided to add a Donation Meter which will show how our proceeds are going. When we reach our goals we will be giving away prizes, adding new features, and purchasing more ads for the site! Once the current donation level is met we will continue to unlock new goals with even more incentives. For now, the meter is just getting started, but in future it will also show the features/incentives unlocked once that level has been reached.

When we reach $50:
Facebook/Instagram Advertisements for DS
I will pay to place many advertisements on Facebook and Instagram to draw members in during heavily trafficked times.

Fashion Design Giveaway
I will be posting some of my most treasured fashion designs by some of our most talented designers over the years. Including exclusive fashions created in the very beginning of DS!

1,000 Point/10 Diamond Jackpot
There will be a random drawing where 3 lucky members will receive both 1,000 points and 10 diamonds!

Looking for another way to get your moneys' worth?
You can look through all our merchandise supported by SpreadShirt and when you make a purchase part of the sale goes to our donations. Note that more designs will be available very shortly, with many different styles for you to choose from.

Both Donations & Merchandise are available from the sidemenu below our Code Reward button or at this link:
http://www.designerssociety.net/h74-donations
If you have any other questions or comments please let me know!

Last edited by Leandra on Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Donation & Merchandise: Let's work together! Comments

Re: Donation & Merchandise: Let's work together!
Post on Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:04 pm by Benergy
You guys should totally donate or buy stuff - I am!!
Post on Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:54 am by Leandra
Thank you @Benergy Also you can all look for some more designs to be added to our merchandise, including possibly fashion designs!
Post on Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:55 pm by Leandra
Update: Forumotion has added another game changer for our site. They've now created special packages that I have to purchase to unlock certain features, mainly sending newsletters and our site safety certificates; both of which will have an impact on our members. Newsletters are a key element for us to reach out to current members who may not be active anymore. We are no longer able to send the fully detailed newsletters only simple text and only twice per month. The bottom line is I'll eventually need to upgrade our package in order to keep our site growing, but to do so it'd help even more if members were able to help pay for these amenities. If you're curious about it yourself, you can read their post and see just what features we will and won't have with each of the purchasable packages. Thank you all!
http://help.forumotion.com/t155469-discover-forumotion-packages-the-new-way-to-evolve-your-forums
Post on Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:41 am by ArtisticBiscuit
Couldnt you make a big list of peoples emails and do a group email to everyone on the list.
Instead of all the paying for it stuff?
Post on Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:53 am by Leandra
@ArtisticBiscuit If they gave out the mailing list for all my members then I would, but they don't hense why they can charge for it knowing we can't just go to another mailing server. I could manually go through and find members emails but that'd take quite awhile and would only be maybe 100 people versus 10,000 sadly
Post on Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:33 pm by mykelbe
No matter how you slice it, it takes money to improve!  The best thing is to just DONATE!  Every bit helps!

Last edited by mykelbe on Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Post on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:24 am by BBates
You guys keep ds alive - donate
Post on Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:47 am by Leandra
Thank you to one of our members who has been very generous to donate the full first goal on their own! I'll be working on facebook/instagram ads and you can all look for a giveaway in my next post!

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Help Center | Contact the Owner | Forumotion