HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Recent SideMenu Changes

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Motto : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 255

You might've noticed our navigation has changed a little bit. Here's a quick list of what's been done and where you can find things...

Topics:
This shows your watched topics, in other words anything you've posted or commented on. It's located at the top with the notifications and news, replacing where challenges were before.

Code Rewards:
Now at the top by notifications, topics, and news.

Donations & Merchandise:
Now located in the Shop tab, along with slight changes to the layout of the other links.

Edit Avatar/Profile Picture:
You'll notice a small setting button at the bottom corner of your avatar, if you click this or your avatar it will take you to edit it.

Settings:
Those of you who weren't sure where to edit certain account settings, now there's a link to edit settings. It can be found in the My Info links "Edit Settings"

Challenges:
The challenges have been moved down below the chat button, with its own button as well. This is in preparation for our new challenges system that will be available very shortly!

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Recent SideMenu Changes Comments

Re: Recent SideMenu Changes
Post on Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:51 pm by BBates
This is such a great update!! Thank you

But does that mean we can't access the old challenges? Because I liked those
Post on Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:17 am by Leandra
@Bbates Unfortunately the old ones will be discontinued, but I might find somewhere to post them for members who would still like to join those. Don't worry though there will be tonssss of great new challenges to come though :)
Post on Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:44 am by BBates
@Leandra This sounds awesome!! I can't wait and also you could have inspiration challenges with photos and people make similar designs from them
Post on Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:21 pm by ArtisticBiscuit
I think more challenges for designing accessories or furniture be great. Something to get people creating different style of items.
Post on Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:36 pm by angelinamc
Awesome changes Leandra, I hope someday though that we can have a feature that allows us to be able to share ones fashions, outfits....ect. from the different forums... hope that makes any sense. Example YouTube lets us share ones videos to twitter, Facebook, google+ and so forth.
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Advertise Us | Help Center | Contact the Owner | Forumotion