More News
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

New Challenges

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Motto : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 258

Please note that this is still being tested, so if you notice anything that needs changed or you need help on something; please let me know!

Update: I've now automated the code reward process for the challenges. So now instead of entering the code reward yourself, the challenge will automatically send the code reward for you. Now you just wait for your points/diamonds to come through!

Last edited by Leandra on Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:45 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

New Challenges Comments

Re: New Challenges
Post on Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:46 pm by BBates
I keep clicking on challenges and nothing happens
Post on Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:17 am by Leandra
@BBates I changed a setting I think the Diamond popup was causing a glitch. So it should be fixed now, let me know if its working now!
Also just a note for everyone: if the "Challenges" text hasn't loaded then they aren't fully loaded. Until I figure it out, wait until the pages are fully loaded and that text should then load. If you're in the middle of a challenge and it's not directing you, check to see if that text is there. If it's not, let the page load and then if it still isn't there, try to refresh the page!
Everyone lemme know of any other issues you might have so I can work it out :)
Post on Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:03 pm by BBates
@Leandra this is what I mean
Post on Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:42 pm by Leandra
@BBates Did you try refreshing and waiting for the page to fully load? It will load, but it's the last thing to load for some reason. Also it looks like you're using mobile, so what browser is that? I'm not sure that mobile browsers are fully supported yet.
Post on Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:57 pm by BBates
@Leandra I tried everything I'm now on my pc and nothing is showing up
Btw I'm using Chrome and Internet Explorer
Post on Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:22 pm by mykelbe
I am able to get the challenge icon only when I open this actual link. It show up below chat as above on the sidebar of this link.
Post on Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:23 pm by mykelbe
I am using Mozilla Firefox. Internet Explorer for this site kind of died on me quite a while ago.
Post on Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:29 am by angelinamc
Diamond Liked Its working for me.

Last edited by angelinamc on Tue May 01, 2018 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post on Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:32 pm by BBates
@Angelinamc How many challenges show up for you?
Post on Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:51 pm by VKitty
for me it says

>complete new member tutorial
>challenge #1 first design

i hope there are more challenges for us to partake in
But i do understand if they go by ranking up or number of points/diamonds we have
Post on Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:26 am by angelinamc
@BBates it is the same as @VKtty says.
Post on Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:11 pm by BBates
When's there more?
Post on Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:52 am by Leandra
@Bbates @VKitty @angelinamc There are 20 challenges currently, you have to finish the first to unlock more though. Then from there you unlock them based on the number of diamonds you have!

Also I know they're sometimes unpredictable, but I figured out that if you wait for the page to fully load they should appear. If not then just refresh the page and it should then load faster and work. I'm going to work on the technical loading issue but for now they should work if you do that.
Post on Thu May 24, 2018 10:41 am by Leandra
Since I've made some updates this should now help the site load better, also helping challenges load faster and more accurately. Please let me know if you all notice changes in the success of challenges and if they work better now!
Post on Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:46 pm by Leandra
Update: I've now automated the code reward process for the challenges. So now instead of entering the code reward yourself, the challenge will automatically send the code reward for you. Now you just wait for your points/diamonds to come through!
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Advertise Us | Help Center | Contact the Owner | Forumotion