Super Cute outfit love the shoes:)  Diamond Liked
BBates
Re: Outfit Guru (Challenge #10)
Post on Tue May 01, 2018 1:55 pm by BBates
@Angelinamc Thanks!! You should totally complete the challenges - it's worth it
angelinamc
Post on Tue May 01, 2018 2:06 pm by angelinamc
So what is exactly the Challenge lol I'm sorry just trying to look through everything in this site trying to catch up. I feel like I'm a newby lol
BBates
Post on Tue May 01, 2018 2:29 pm by BBates
@Angelinamc Challenges have actually just been implemented to ds! They are brand new as of a week or two now. But you can find them at the bottom of the navigation menu to the left of the screen. Under the chat button. Essentially what you do is complete each challenge to learn about ds and explore things and design. You earn prizes, points, and diamonds for completing them. And depending on how many diamonds you have you unlock more as you go along. Click HERE to read more and if you need more help on anything be sure to ask
angelinamc
Post on Tue May 01, 2018 2:40 pm by angelinamc
lol @Bbates I thought you meant that this was a challenge that you wanted me to complete this challenge that you have posted. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Yeah I know where that Challenges are at. I thought that was for new ones though. Any how thank you so much @Bbates:)
BBates
Post on Tue May 01, 2018 3:00 pm by BBates
@Angelinamc That's ok I just hope more people join in because it would be fun and there is so much to learn and design for. Even me being here for some time has learned new things about ds and some designing techniques. I recommend it for everyone (all users)
ArtisticBiscuit
Post on Wed May 02, 2018 7:46 pm by ArtisticBiscuit
I cannot find challenges. Oh well missed out on the fun. p.s. love the red in this look.
RareEarth
Post on Wed May 02, 2018 8:14 pm by RareEarth
thats a bright teee
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Advertise Us | Help Center | Contact the Owner | Forumotion