HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Diamond Unlockables Are Here!

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Motto : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 255

I know you've all been waiting anxiously and they're finally here! Diamond Unlockables are available in the Catalogue, starting with fashions that unlock at 25, 50, 75 & 100 Diamonds. This new shop is also interactive where you can simply click on the fashions in the boutique to add them to your cart. Enjoy everyone!

Last edited by Leandra on Thu May 31, 2018 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Diamond Unlockables Are Here! Comments

Re: Diamond Unlockables Are Here!
Post on Mon May 14, 2018 2:29 pm by BBates
This is awesome btw when I click on things nothing happens in my cart
Post on Mon May 14, 2018 2:33 pm by Leandra
@Bbates Are the Unlock banners over them?
Post on Mon May 14, 2018 2:57 pm by BBates
@Leandra No they're not
Post on Mon May 14, 2018 5:20 pm by ArtisticBiscuit
They are now
Post on Mon May 14, 2018 5:22 pm by Leandra
@BBates What browser are you using and are you on desktop or mobile? So far I've tested Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Chrome which all work properly on desktop. Also does it work on any of the different outfits? It could be the ones you may not have enough diamonds for yet but the banners aren't showing for some reason.
Post on Tue May 15, 2018 2:53 pm by BBates
@Leandra I'm using Internet Explorer on my pc since I don't trust Chrome much these days. Right now I'm not seeing anything regarding banners or clicking into my cart. The banners were there previously (meaning yesterday) but have disappeared as of today and just show the designs as a picture. The thing is the other day I was able to unlock the left designs only but not purchase them
Post on Tue May 15, 2018 3:33 pm by Leandra
Hmm well I don't currently have IE to test the problem but Ill look into it. The only thing I can recommend is using a different browser, like I said Firefox, Safari, and Chrome were tested working. I'll let you know if I find the issue there, could just be an older IE thing though.
Post on Thu May 17, 2018 12:38 pm by RareEarth
these are true beauty designs thx 4 them but i gottta save up lolz
Post on Mon May 21, 2018 7:32 pm by PrincessK
So sparkly! Very nice gowns and beautiful accessories to match.
Post on Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:29 pm by Leandra
Update Everyone: So I recently found out some members had issues with being able to purchase fashions from the Unlockables in specific. The main issue was when you click on the fashions nothing would happen even though you had plenty of diamonds and the unlock ribbon was gone. I think I've solved it now so I'd really appreciate if some of you could check and see if it now works and let me know!
Post on Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:28 pm by angelinamc
I tried it again, and still nothing. I tried it on two different browsers Google Chrome and Microsoft edge. And still it didn't work.:(
Post on Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:13 am by Leandra
I believe the issue that you had was different from the one I had fixed that BBates talked about. I'll PM you about it to see if i can figure out the reason for yours as well :) Everyone else if you could test it out and let me know as well!
Post on Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:36 am by angelinamc
Thank you Leandra for fixing it:)
Post on Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:21 am by Leandra
@Angelinamc No problem!
If anyone else has issues with it please let me know but hopefully the problem is now fully fixed!
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Advertise Us | Help Center | Contact the Owner | Forumotion