HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Under Water Contest

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Motto : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 248

Update: This contest has been extended til July 30th, and the winner will be displayed in our August Anniversary issue instead.
Also those of you who submit an entry will get a free design from the diamond unlockables sent to your inbox!

Our contest is officially ending and this has been an especially hard decision to make! Honestly you all did splendid and I want to offer each of you a diamond and 500 points on top of everything. The official winner who will be featured in our Society Reader is... @NEOdesigns

Last edited by Leandra on Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:18 am; edited 6 times in total

http://www.designerssociety.net
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Under Water Contest Comments

Re: Under Water Contest
Post on Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:53 pm by BBates

Not sure if it's allowed or not which I'm fine to be disqualified if so because this was fun regardless
I didn't make the bralet (I just gave up after trying so much) or the hair so yea
Post on Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:34 pm by Starloft
Beautiful!! I love how well the mermaid works with the background! Lovely colour experimentation on the tail!
Post on Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:29 pm by BBates
@Starloft Thanks!! Can't wait to see your entry
Post on Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:48 am by Leandra
it's okay to make an outfit with others designs so long as you don't take credit. It looks beautiful!
Post on Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:55 pm by VKitty
That looks so heavenly and I agree with Starloft that the colors stride right into eachother perfectly! If I enter it would probably be only a makeup look we'll see.
Post on Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:00 pm by Leandra
That's fine, bust outfits with makeup and hair with maybe accessories or a cute top are accepted as well!
Post on Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:07 pm by ArtisticBiscuit
I made everything but the hair. Think OurianHathor did the hair.
Post on Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:49 am by BBates
@ArtisticBiscuit Finally!! Haha I'm so glad you entered and I love every part of it so much
Post on Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:22 am by Leandra
Very pretty I love the ombre hair!
Post on Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:16 am by Leandra
Only a little over a week to enter, excited to see our future entries! Also just an update, every entry will get 500 points as well :)
Post on Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:49 pm by Leandra
So I'm going to extend this contest and instead the winner will be featured in our August issue! Looking for more entries soon! The new date will be extended for entries until July 30th!
Post on Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:31 pm by angelinamc
Man I want to enter this, Im so sorry I just can't design. Its frustrating for me. I'll keep looking for a design studio I can work in. :( Awesome entries though.:) Diamond Liked
My entry!
Post on Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:09 pm by Starloft
I originally sent this design to Leandra as a possible design for the July SR issue..
However, since it didn't make it in, I'm sooo excited to be able to enter it in the contest!!! :)
Sorry I didn't enter earlier with something else! I was kind of exhausted of creating so many aquatic designs lol

It's a jelly fish dress!

Model: OuraniaHathor
Post on Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:56 pm by BBates
@Angelinamc Please don't give up. Enter any of your old designs like the model in the clam shell (in case you haven't seen it or don't remember look in the July SR issue on the fashion insider)
Post on Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:57 pm by BBates
@Starloft I love that jellyfish so much!! Makes me want to be a jelly myself lol Also glad to see you entered
Post on Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:05 pm by Starloft
@BBates Right?? I kinda got carried away with it, and it turned into a pretty huge design! But I'm happy I got to enter!
Post on Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:06 pm by BBates
@Starloft lol Nobody could ever get carried away with designing too much!!
Post on Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:22 am by NEOdesigns
Beautiful designs, everyone.
Post on Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:31 am by BBates
@NeoDesigns Can't wait to see your entry!
Post on Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:51 am by ArtisticBiscuit
@neodesigns you can enter anything. Even a furniture piece would be cool.
Post on Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:50 am by Leandra
@Angelinamc Like BBates said don't give up you could re-invent some old fashions you've made or enter them as is. I'm sure there are plenty of other members who haven't seen designs made awhile back. Also I'm about to send you a PM to see if I can help you find a good studio, so hang in there!
@Starloft I absolutely loved the Jellyfish design, I planned to use it but ended up having more content to type than expected! I love it as an entry for the contest though, especially with the glowing effect you gave it!
Post on Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:42 pm by Starloft
@Leandra Don’t worry about it! I did notice that there was quite a lot of content in the July issue and I assumed that was why :) and thanks! I really wanted it to look like it was lighting up the deep sea!
Post on Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:52 pm by mykelbe
All entries are wonderful!
Post on Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:13 am by BBates
@Mykelbe Can't wait to see your entry!
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Help Center | Contact the Owner | Forumotion