More News
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Thoughts????

AuthorMessage
Moon
Angel Team
Motto : Aries Queen
Diamonds Diamonds : 77

So I've been on this site for a while, I've seen it grow and change in a bunch of different ways. Being active again...super fantastic.. but I can't help feel that something is missing? Aha maybe it's nostalgia idk. But I want to hear from you guys, so lets all try to be active and comment:

what is one thing you miss that we used to have

one thing you are super excited that was added

one thing you think the site needs (other than activity) to make it active

and one thing you wish you could improve.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with the site, I absolutely love it here, but I just want to hear what is on y'alls mind

https://www.instagram.com/lexiswager/

Are you active
Yes
100%
 100% [ 3 ]
No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Thoughts???? Comments

Re: Thoughts????
Post on Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:35 pm by BBates
I miss auctions, customs department, personal awards, and new Society Stores being added as well the active feeling of shopping as if it were a digital mall

I like parts of the catalogue because new designs in there can be exciting!!

DS needs just a genuine touch of people welcoming and greeting new members that's what gives it a sure home spirited feel

We could improve the home page maybe just rearrange a few things and freshen it up

I LOVE DS WITH ALL MY FRICKEN HEART!! ❤ If things change or not I'm here for the long haul and I love it every step of the way this website is my everything thanks Leandra for all you do
Post on Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:46 am by ArtisticBiscuit
-used to have society stores run by users.
-love society reader.
--site needs games or different ways to use our designs.
-i would improve the help for newbies. Seems a bit confusing for them to start. maybe some tips on the homepage.

Post on Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:37 am by BBates
Oh yea I LOVE Society Reader too!!
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Advertise Us | Help Center | Contact the Owner | Forumotion