HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

A Tribute to Drag

AuthorMessage
Starloft

Motto : My level of maturity depends on who I'm with
Diamonds Diamonds : 91

Hello!

So it is Pride Month, and I wanted to share with you all a project I have been working on just for the occasion!

This look is a tribute to one of my favourite drag queens, Kim Chi!!

Her hair was based off of this pic:

And her make up is referenced from this pic:

Kim is a hilarious queen with loads of quick witted humour! I love her so much because all of her looks are extremely creative and innovative, and I find myself being inspired by her every time I see her experiment with her makeup and fashion.

I did this tribute for pride month to show my appreciation for all drag queens/ kings and the influence they have on our culture. I adore the boldness they possess to constantly break the boundaries placed on gender and sexuality and how they spark new and insightful conversations about these societal standards!!!

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

A Tribute to Drag Comments

Re: A Tribute to Drag
Post on Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:23 pm by Benergy
@Starloft I love drag too and you totally captured an wonderful image with it in your design!! It's something so artistically  beautiful and even beyond that - you can always enter this in the LGBTQ+ Contest if you wanted
Post on Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:38 pm by Starloft
@Benergy Thank you! LGBTQ+ pride and equality are both very important to me! Also, I think I just want to keep this as a tribute, and perhaps I will make something else for the contest. I hope you understand! heart
Post on Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:28 pm by BBates
@Starloft You're welcome!! I understand fully as they mean a lot to me too. You just really brought this to life in the most perfect and delicate image I've ever seen yet
Post on Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:53 pm by VKitty
Whoa! Now this is a real look which I love every aspect of! Way to go on the drag look! Diamond Liked
Post on Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:16 pm by Starloft
Thank you so much!! :)
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Help Center | Contact the Owner | Forumotion