HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

I'm Going to Cry [FIXED]

AuthorMessage
BBates
DS Socialite
Motto : Certified Beauty
Diamonds Diamonds : 118

I'm going to cry since I have no more space in my inbox or savebox
I'm afraid to lose the downloads in my pc or accidently delete them plus it's also things like important info messages from Leandra
Anyhow I'm getting sad please can someone offer a way of keeping these things in a different spot or if there's any way to allow more things in both inbox and savebox let me know thanks

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

I'm Going to Cry [FIXED] Comments

Re: I'm Going to Cry [FIXED]
Post on Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:54 pm by Moon
aha I literally just thought the same thing today! I run out of space so fast
Post on Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:17 am by ArtisticBiscuit
Just delete other messages like ones saying get on chat or other things that are not important. Or put your downloads on pinterest, flicker or some sort of picture saving site.

A pinterest board could be right way to go. With option to make them private boards.
Post on Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:26 am by Leandra
I just save super important messages in my save/inbox and delete the rest, including fashions. I personally have everything stored on my computer and an external storage device, which's good for backing up your computer in general. Otherwise I'd say do something like use an online storage cloud like on google or dropbox or something that you can keep private and not worry about losing.
Post on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:16 am by BBates
Thank you everyone!! I will be taking this advice to heart and using it all very wisely
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Advertise Us | Help Center | Contact the Owner | Forumotion