HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Nobody Likes Me Here I Get It

AuthorMessage
Starloft

Motto : My level of maturity depends on who I'm with
Diamonds Diamonds : 92

What? Why would no one like you?? From what I've seen you're very kind to everyone!! I like you very much!

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Nobody Likes Me Here I Get It Comments

Re: Nobody Likes Me Here I Get It
Post on Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:55 am by ArtisticBiscuit
Why are you so sour. Got to give a chance for people to get to know you.
Design more and become part of the community.
Your not hated.
Post on Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:56 am by Leandra
I think it's a little harsh to assume that no one likes you. I've not seen any negative comments towards you and think that you've been a great member to the site. If you've had negative responses, I recommend that you tell me so I can try to help and attend to any members breaking the rules. As well it's probably best to avoid posts seeming dramatic and try to solve the problem privately. Could you explain the reason why you think you're disliked? Hopefully I can then debunk your worries and offer some advice :)
Post on Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:45 am by BBates
@VKitty What's the matter? You know we all like you here on DS!! We do so please tell us what's wrong and be alright
Post on Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:53 am by ArtisticBiscuit
I second what bbates said.
Post on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:13 am by angelinamc
VKitty I love your designs. I have never seen any bad comments about you or your designs. I hope that you continue to design and enjoy this game. If anyone has said anything to hurt you, to be honest that happens in every game. You see it in social media all the time. Its sad but you just got to ignore it. But anyhow hope you don't quit. Again would love to see more of your beautiful designs.:) ❤
Post on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:40 am by Moon
@Vkitty

Listen, not everyone is going to be nice, as much as we wish that to be true, its not. Know its not your fault. That being said wtf WE LOVE YOU. ok? I'm constantly on the site and I've never seen or heard anything bad said about you. I know when our feelings get hurt we like to react right away. But I think if you just give this some time you will realize that even if you have trouble with some members, other people, including me, are here to support you! This is truly a great site and if it wasn't I wouldnt have hung around for like 5 years. If you need someone to talk to you know you can go to Leandra and if you need a friend then I'm here too.
Post on Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:19 pm by mykelbe
I agree with all the comments above!
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Advertise Us | Help Center | Contact the Owner | Forumotion