HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Can't design for a while.

AuthorMessage
Starloft

Motto : My level of maturity depends on who I'm with
Diamonds Diamonds : 92

Hello everyone! 
I just thought I would let you guys know that I will be on a vacation with my family and away from my laptop, so I can't design anything for a couple of weeks.
I won't be able to make new pieces or do customs or things like that.
I will still check in every once in a while though! So sorry if this is an inconvenience to anybody!

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Can't design for a while. Comments

Re: Can't design for a while.
Post on Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:58 am by ArtisticBiscuit
Have a great vacation. Its fine you csnnot design for ages. You are more active than anyonr designing. Take a break. Maybe you could sketch peoples outfits on your trip in a sketchbook or notebook. So you have inspiration for future.
Post on Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:05 am by Starloft
Thanks  so much for the kind wishes! And I will definitely take your advice since I really love to sketch!
Post on Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:51 am by Leandra
Enjoy your vacation, we will still be here and I look forward to seeing what you design when you get back!
Post on Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:47 am by BBates
Have a great time on vaca!! I'll miss you but hope to see you soon
Post on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:51 am by angelinamc
Diamond Liked Hope you have a wonderful time. Spending time with family is a wonderful thing to do. Enjoy it and treasure it.:) ❤
Post on Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:20 pm by Starloft
Thanks so much everyone!! ❤ I really appreciate it. A break will be nice, but I still look forward to coming back and designing again!
Post on Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:41 pm by mykelbe
Great to get away! I really know what it's like not having a computer when you're away from home!Scary actually! lol Have fun and we'll miss you!
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Advertise Us | Help Center | Contact the Owner | Forumotion