HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Enable Signatures

AuthorMessage
BBates
DS Socialite
Motto : Certified Beauty
Diamonds Diamonds : 119

Are we allowed to have signatures here? And if not please explain to us why. I request enabled signatures to all users on ds thanks

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Enable Signatures Comments

Re: Enable Signatures
Post on Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:47 am by Leandra
Originally I had it set to only certain groups could have signatures like our team members and people who used points to pay, but since I'm about to update the bank anyway I made it so that all members can have a signature.
You should be able to create a signature if you go to the Edit Profile page at the top theres a tab for Signature. When you're writing a message there's a check box at the bottom that should say "Attach Signature" and that adds it to your message. Also on blog comments it doesn't seem to appear, probably because they're just comments but on actual blog posts you're able to, I just checked.
Post on Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:49 am by Leandra
Oh and if you click on the Edit Settings link there's an option that says "Always attach my signature" which you can use as well!
Post on Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:58 am by BBates
@Leandra Thanks so much! I just feel it makes things look fuller and more happening here on ds
Post on Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:10 am by angelinamc
I love using that feature. I use it to advertise the different social medias for this site. :)  Diamond Liked
Post on Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:29 pm by BBates
@Leandra Thanks for enabling them!! I just wish that they were able to go on the comments too I've seen that before on other forums and stuff so maybe it's a possibility on here too
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Advertise Us | Help Center | Contact the Owner | Forumotion