More News
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Hiatus

AuthorMessage
BBates
DS Socialite
Motto : Certified Beauty
Diamonds Diamonds : 125

As many may have noticed I haven't been active lately. This is because of the bakery for my gran and not only that I have been in some trouble after accidently running a lady over with my car. Depression is also crippling me in this hectic time of my life. I don't ask for sympathies but as my decision to inform you all because I'm usually very active here on ds. I will be on hiatus for god knows how long but in the meantime I will be still going here once and a while for seeing things and for posting updates on ds Twitter and Insta and the mag. It does make me cry being here on ds less but I'm being strong. I love all of you here on Designers Society and will miss you. I promise to be back asap As for now thanks guys see you around -BBates

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Hiatus Comments

Re: Hiatus
Post on Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:54 am by ArtisticBiscuit
Take care. See you around. Goodluck with bakery and enjoy life. Come back here fresh with new ideas fordesigns etc.
Post on Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:02 am by angelinamc
@Bbates so sorry to hear what your going through, you will be missed, hope everything goes well with you. Happy though that you will still be popping in. Hugs  ❤
Post on Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:24 am by NEOdesigns
It sound like you are going through a lot. I understand it takes time for people to recover from depression. I hope that things will get better for you. @BBates
Post on Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:47 am by Leandra
I hope that you take care of yourself, I'm sorry to hear of the troubles in your life but hope that you can find resolve soon. In the meantime, we will still be here and look forward to seeing you come back!
Post on Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:49 pm by kimikoco
I'm sorry you're going through such a hard time. Take as much time as you need to recover and please take care! Wish you the best!
Post on Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:21 pm by Starloft
I’m sorry to hear that your going through all this. Always take care of yourself first! You will definitely be missed. I hope you’re able to come back soon! ❤
Post on Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:50 pm by mykelbe
Geez!! That's enough to set the strongest people into turmoil! Focus on the things you need to but always take a little time for yourself. It helps keep you strong to keep pushing through! 🦁 ❤
Post on Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:57 am by Moon
Know that we are here with you, supporting you. Im so sad to not have such a friendly face her 24/7 but just know we will all be excited and anxious for your return! Best wishes love
Post on Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:26 pm by BBates
Thanks for all your nice messages everyone - it's really keeping me strong and motivating me! I'm just popping in now because I have a quick moment so again thanks!!
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Advertise Us | Help Center | Contact the Owner | Forumotion