AuthorMessage
Lux

Diamonds Diamonds : 1

hi im new and would very much appreciate it if theres a way to sell my designs

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

how to sell designs Comments

Re: how to sell designs
Post on Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:30 pm by NEOdesigns
Hello Lux, Welcome to Designers Society. There seems to be an issue with the galleries at the moment. I reported the error to @Leandra and we will be notified when it's fixed. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to let us know. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Post on Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:32 pm by ArtisticBiscuit
For now share your designs in the fashion section. Then when gallery is fixed people can buy them.
Sharing in talk also gives you space for feedback so you can improve your designs.

Post on Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:48 pm by NEOdesigns
Temporary fix. This is how to sell in the gallery until the issue is resolved. Let me know if it worked for you. 

*New members need to create their galleries. 

When you go to your profile, look in the address bar, the number after u is your member number. For example u1 

Click this link: www.designerssociety.net/gallery/cat_u1.htm
Replace the 1 with your number. Press enter. 
Your Personal Gallery page should be shown. Here new members can Create Personal Gallery.

You can add the link to your profile if you don't want to type in your number everytime you want to sell something. Complete Challenges # 4 Profile Builder task. Once completed, you can click the link in your profile to get to your gallery.
Post on Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:34 pm by Leandra
First of all welcome to DS and i'm sorry this issue is currently happening. I would love to see your designs for sale as I'm sure other members would too. Luckily this isn't a usual issue so it should be fixed soon.
While I'm not currently experiencing this issue on my account, I made a tester account and it happened on that one. I'm not sure the issue as i looked through all my settings and nothing has changed. I'm guessing its something with our host, so I sent them a message asking about it. Hopefully tey'll respond to me soon, in the meantime is it all members experiencing this issue with their own gallery or just new members?
Post on Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:53 pm by Leandra
I actually think I found the solution, something as simple as removing the l from the end of the web address haha Alright everyone lemme know if it's fixed now!
Post on Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:59 pm by NEOdesigns
It seems to be working now. @Leandra
Post on Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:12 pm by Lux
thanks everyone you will see my designs shortly
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Advertise Us | Help Center | Contact the Owner | Forumotion