More News
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Downloads Issue

AuthorMessage
BBates
DS Socialite
Motto : Certified Beauty
Diamonds Diamonds : 125

I went to download a purchase I made a while back from my inbox and realized it's no longer there. Can someone please tell me what's going on or how to resolve this? I am sad that they are all gone. Because of the lack of room to download on my pc I just left some in there to download and use for putting looks together from time to time but now I can't. Thanks guys

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Downloads Issue Comments

Re: Downloads Issue
Post on Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:05 pm by ArtisticBiscuit
It's not just you. I have this issue. Comes up with an error message as if the item is gone. :(
Post on Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:47 pm by BBates
It's angering me. Now I must contact all the designers to get my stuff back it's such a pain
Post on Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:51 pm by NEOdesigns
The issue could be from the image hosting site the seller used to upload their design. The link probably has a set time that it will stay up until it is deleted automatically. You are right about contacting the seller to resend you the design, and I understand how that can be frustrating. Maybe sometime in the future, we can get storage/closet to store designs we design and buy.
Post on Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:33 am by BBates
You're right thanks for your assistance!! I'm so thankful
A storage system on here would be amazing you're a genious :diamond: ❤
Post on Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:35 am by ArtisticBiscuit
Putting items on an external site like photobucket is super useful.
Post on Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:03 pm by NEOdesigns
@BBates Glad to help.
Post on Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:38 pm by Leandra
Like @NEOdesigns said it could have to do with where the image was hosted, I know awhile back I switched over to IMGUR because the other host wasn't working right. Is the PM gone entirely or just the image in it? Could be you ran out of space I know we can only store 50 pms in our save box or something like that. I wish I could control it but thats on the hosts end...
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Advertise Us | Help Center | Contact the Owner | Forumotion