More News
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

On Vacation: Dec 21st-Jan 7th

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Motto : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 258

As of late December I will be across the country visiting family in Portland for the holidays! I will be gone December 21st thru January 7th, meaning that I won't be able to create new content during that time. While I am super excited to go back to Portland, I will miss everyone here and have a hard time leaving things for awhile. Since this is shaping up to be a very busy month for me with work, I am debating if I will have time to do the January Society Reader. I don't want to miss an issue, but don't want to slack on quality either because I will be so rushed. If enough members stepped up to help, then maybe it could work but otherwise we may skip an issue. Message me if you're interested in helping out and if I have enough offered help in the next week or so then I will consider it.
Once I am back however, I plan to get to work on new years features like the custom couture and catalogue additions.
In the mean time I hope that everyone has a very enjoyable holiday season!
snowflake christmas tree love

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

On Vacation: Dec 21st-Jan 7th Comments

Re: On Vacation: Dec 21st-Jan 7th
Post on Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:11 pm by ArtisticBiscuit
Maybe you could use old content for pages like throw backs. look back on year kinda thing.

I could take on extra page if you want help.

You can always use things from social media pages to bump up the content.
Or have more models on page or boutiques.

I could pm you some content to include if there is anything you are after.
Post on Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:41 pm by NEOdesigns
Have a great vacation in Portland. I will think of something for the January issue and PM you.
Post on Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:07 pm by BBates
Safe travels and have a blessed time Leandra!! You deserve the very best
Post on Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:19 pm by mykelbe
Have a great holiday!  Sometimes it is better to put things on hold than to try to make do.  If you want quality then sometimes less is more!
Post on Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:43 pm by Bad.Apple
I wish you have a great vacation! Im new here but I would like to help,my vacations are coming too, so I will have a lot of free time laughing
Post on Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:15 pm by Leandra
Thank you everyone and I will see about PMing those of you interested in helping with the SR!
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about everyone joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Advertise Us | Help Center | Contact the Owner | Forumotion