Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Pricing Limit Moved up to 500 Points

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 197

Since there isn't much variation in prices for designs, I've decided to up the maximum price for fashions to 500! This may hopefully encourage a gaining system of points and more competitive system to try earn more points to buy higher priced fashions. If you already have fashions in the Gallery, you can increase the price easily at anytime. Just go to the fashion you want and right below it is a drop down box where you can click the edit option. From there you can change the price automatically! Have fun everyone I also plan to add in some more ways to earn points as well to keep up with this increase in possible prices. Let me know your thoughts everyone?!

Last edited by Leandra on Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Was it smart to increase Maximum selling prices to 500 Points?
Yes
66%
 66% [ 19 ]
No
10%
 10% [ 3 ]
Maybe
24%
 24% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 29

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Pricing Limit Moved up to 500 Points Comments

Re: Pricing Limit Moved up to 500 Points
Post on Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:11 am by Soap

I didn't even know that there was a limit to begin with XD But this is a great way to get more points!
Post on Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:31 am by Leandra

Yup it was set so no one could price over 100 and now it has been moved up to 500 :)
Post on Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:56 pm by Renko

It's better this way for auctions...

So you can put the whole price on the item if it is, per say, 400 points. I'd say that it's pretty good. Plus, can't say that it's a bad thing you did, that's for sure.
Post on Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:34 pm by gohstgirls

OMG AWESOME!!!! pickle person (AKA: Gohstgirls) (AKA: Brittany) likes it =-)
Post on Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:20 pm by Raven

I think that's great! It gives out better opportunities for the designer and a chance for the buyers to shop wisely.
Post on Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:43 pm by Renko

Say I just noticed, Admin, it still says, "100 Points Max: Sell a Design" on the Earn Points & Awards page. You might wanna fix that. ;) Just thought to point that out for you.
Post on Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:27 pm by Leandra

Oops yeah I forgot, thanks x)
Post on Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:14 pm by Renko

Lol x3 No problem, just helping out. ^-^
Post on Wed May 01, 2013 2:22 am by ..I̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶.̶

I love this idea! :cat:
Post on Wed May 01, 2013 9:32 am by Chloe

Awesome. :3
I can see some idiots pricing a bow at 500 though like people on GS.
Post on Wed May 01, 2013 3:45 pm by Renko

GlamRose wrote:
Awesome. :3
I can see some idiots pricing a bow at 500 though like people on GS.

Hahaha I can see that, too
Post on Wed May 01, 2013 5:32 pm by ToxicLove

I once priced a white sunhat for 4,000.. it actually sold like whut ^^^^
Post on Thu May 02, 2013 12:33 pm by Chloe

im contradicting myself but I used to sell stuff at like 50,000. But only because it was by famous designers, anything I made was like up to 2,000.

I mean come on, you can't expect to pay 300 gcents for xTheMallx hair or something like that.
Post on Thu May 02, 2013 3:13 pm by Renko

Understandable. For things I REALLY liked (e.x. The witch cutout I got in an auction from Raven,) I never even put for sale. I was never one to sell really good things for low price. x3
Post on Thu May 02, 2013 3:20 pm by Crestyl

I would so maybe, it depends on how it goes. But doesn't that mean we should start out with more? and the members that joined before the change should earn more?
Post on Thu May 02, 2013 5:00 pm by Soap

@Crestyl wrote:
I would so maybe, it depends on how it goes. But doesn't that mean we should start out with more? and the members that joined before the change should earn more?

I don't think we need to. I just started like, 2 weeks ago, and I already have several hundred Points even after buying like, 10 fashions. Also, since the ability to get a Job and get Training is about to be released, it will be easier to get more Points.
Post on Thu May 02, 2013 5:02 pm by Crestyl

mkmaa00 wrote:
@Crestyl wrote:

I don't think we need to. I just started like, 2 weeks ago, and I already have several hundred Points even after buying like, 10 fashions. Also, since the ability to get a Job and get Training is about to be released, it will be easier to get more Points.

True, true...well, I hope they get that out soon!
Post on Thu May 02, 2013 5:06 pm by Soap

@Crestyl wrote:
mkmaa00 wrote:
@Crestyl wrote:

Admin said it would be coming out within the next couple of days (:
Post on Thu May 02, 2013 5:07 pm by Crestyl

mkmaa00 wrote:
@Crestyl wrote:
mkmaa00 wrote:
@Crestyl wrote:

Oh yay!~
Post on Thu May 02, 2013 6:00 pm by Soap

@Crestyl wrote:
mkmaa00 wrote:
@Crestyl wrote:
mkmaa00 wrote:
@Crestyl wrote:

Oh yay!~

It was just released!!!!!! :D
Post on Sat May 04, 2013 11:00 am by zelda+boots

I likey. yuppp. likeyness is in gohstgirl's mind. likey. :D
Post on Tue May 07, 2013 9:06 pm by Shelli

Increasing the limit is a great idea.

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion