Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Elite Rank Earn Points per Week!

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 201

A change in plans has been made and an additional perk for Elite Rank members. Instead of getting a one time reward of 250 points, Elite Rank members will now get 50 points per week. That means about 200 points a month or 2600 points a year! This will not only increase overall points to everyone but give incentive to try earning Elite! Thoughts on this addition everyone??

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Elite Rank Earn Points per Week! Comments

Re: Elite Rank Earn Points per Week!
Post on Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:21 pm by Raven

I think this is a super idea. It displays the perks of working hard and the potential benefits and rewards you can earn. Great job. :cheers:
Post on Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:58 pm by Soap

sunkenrevery wrote:
I think this is a super idea. It displays the perks of working hard and the potential benefits and rewards you can earn. Great job. :cheers:

I totally agree!
Post on Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:05 pm by ..I̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶.̶

I agree ^ :D
Sad. Ahah I'm a new starter :3
Post on Fri May 03, 2013 9:04 am by jumjum

great idea! i think it will also encourage other new users to be more active on the site, i know we are now over 500 members but i think less than half are active, a lot of people just open accounts and are not really active
Post on Fri May 03, 2013 10:50 am by ToxicLove

^ That's what I was thinking... But it's okay because back when we had 200 members there was like 3 active per day, so these days we are getting more and more active!
Post on Fri May 03, 2013 1:08 pm by Shelli

It would be nice to get points every week. 2 questions...

1. How will you know when the week start or ends?
2. Do you have to be logged in everyday for a full week?
Post on Fri May 03, 2013 1:14 pm by Leandra

I do everything on Fridays like update the home and give points so it'' always be on Fridays. No you don't have to be logged in because I have it set to groups that I give points and I add Elite members to their own group and automatically give 50 points to the group on Fridays :)
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion