Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

New Pages & Voting

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 193

Okay everyone there are some new pages you may notice like the Shop and Society have been separated. Society now has Forums, Contests, and Members. Shop has Society Stores, Gallery, and Auctions. So vote in this poll now whether or not to leave the Society Stores sign up at the top? There will also be some more new pages like Auctions and Ads!

http://www.designerssociety.net

Should the Society Stores sign stay at the top of every page?
Yes
25%
 25% [ 2 ]
No
75%
 75% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 8

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

New Pages & Voting Comments

Re: New Pages & Voting
Post on Thu May 02, 2013 7:11 pm by Soap

Yay for new pages! :cheers:

I voted for taking the Society Stores sign off because to be honest, it doesn't have a ton of use. It only links to a small amount of clothing that can be bought that isn't updated often (or at all, from my experience so far), so I never find a need to click on it. If it linked to the Gallery, though, I'd use it all the time! :)
Post on Thu May 02, 2013 7:39 pm by Leandra

Yup that is my thought too since now there is the Shop page which will have 3 options for buying and selling stuff.
Post on Fri May 03, 2013 7:22 am by jumjum

I agree too, i think the society store sign off can be off for now, but maybe any time you add a new store to the society stores collection you can have a sign up saying new store opened in society store section... or something...
Post on Fri May 03, 2013 1:16 pm by Renko

I agree that it should be taken off. I mean, it links to a place that you can buy from, yes, but while that it also is just one place and the newer members won't want to spend all of their money on the first thing they see. It's like, if you're going to put that up there, why did you put the same place in the Shop area? They both are for the same thing.

I think that it should be off. I mean, it just sits there and I don't really look at the Society Stores anyway. (Only because there's only the Spring 2013 thing and I've already looked at it.)
Post on Fri May 03, 2013 1:34 pm by Leandra

Okay I originally thought all this too but wanted to check with members and majority vote agrees so I took it down.
Post on Fri May 03, 2013 1:51 pm by Renko

Lol that makes sense. Cause like, you don't want to take something down when you think it's worthless and then there's a HUGE uproar with people like, "OMSG SHE TOOK IT DOWN NOOOOOOOOOOO" and all of that. x3
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion