Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Advertising Day!

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 201

Hey everyone Advertising Day is tomorrow so get ready to spread the word around the web. As you've probably seen the past week or so on the home is the invite to this special event which is all day tomorrow. You can help advertise the site by using the images and links on the "Advertise Us" page >Click Here!<
Here are some sites we recommend you spread the word on as well as any others you can think of!
www.stardoll.com
www.fashionfantasygame.com
www.toosh.net
www.polyvore.com
www.facebook.com
www.twitter.com
www.youtube.com
www.lolitahaze.webs.com

The number of members we gain that day will be monitored and there will be prizes if we reach a certain amount that day!
25 Members - Prize Giveaway
50 Members - 50% off Fashions
100 Members - Points Giveaway

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Advertising Day! Comments

Re: Advertising Day!
Post on Fri May 31, 2013 5:33 pm by Soap

So excited!! I know quite a few places I can spam advertise Designers Society on other sites. ^_^
Post on Fri May 31, 2013 6:00 pm by Shelli

I started a little too early. But I will definitely be participating tomorrow. :)

Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion