Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Monthly Updates: June

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 201

So we are getting off to a great start this month with 1,000 members! So there will be some new things added just in time for summer. Everyone should pay attention to this message since it's like your little key to some new things and Ill even add on comments for more new sneak peeks.

Let me start by saying that our home page features will be changing just a little. Instead of boutiques/fashions/designer of the week it will now become of the month. This is only because I can't really keep up with all the changes for it every week and this way those that are featured will have a comparative advantage like advertising. Hopefully this will give more incentive for members to upload boutiques since its like free advertising. Since there are still many with fashions and such the grading for what is featured will be a little higher so you all have to work hard to get it. This also means the featured designer will need at least pro rank and must have one certification.

The next update to address is that all the outlines have been updated. I was informed that they didn't fit the model and so now they do. I have to give full credit to ScarletRenko who made these for us which you can find under materials in the same place. Now I know the material images need updated but that's another issue Ill get to when I have time.

Now onto the next features coming! The newsletters should be going out by the 9th and all future newsletters will be sent on Sundays. Another feature to celebrate all the new members, our bank will be opening! Now this bank will offer tons of features you can buy with points such as advertisements, special packages, and angel rank for a short term. You will also in the future have the option to buy points if you don't wanna wait on earning them all. Nothing will be limited this isn't stardoll here we just are going to offer more options but every feature on this site can be earned with points and will stay that way. Lastly as I mentioned we are all starting our summer breaks, there will be a summer contest out mid June that you can all look forward to.

So I hope you all enjoy these new features and I'm sure plenty more in between, just leave a comment with your thoughts!

Last edited by Leandra on Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Monthly Updates: June Comments

Re: Monthly Updates: June
Post on Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:55 am by Pink

I really like these new features! I was also wondering if you could put a link on the home page or something with the newsletters available so you can read them online, because I don't have an email and my mom's email is what is on my profile? But I really like the changes, I look forward to seeing them all! :)
Post on Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:06 am by Leandra

That's a good idea I might consider doing something like that. I was also thinking about making magazines down the road so maybe an online one with the same stuff.
Post on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:15 am by Leandra

Also everyone I'm working with the angel team to create a magazine for the site. There will also hopefully be a video up soon for everyone!
Post on Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:10 pm by Tammy

The changes sound cool!
Post on Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:48 pm by Pink

Okay, thanks! :)
Post on Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:03 pm by Crestyl

so cool!
Post on Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:50 pm by Jazzy

Awesome!
Post on Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:51 pm by Renko

Yay! :D This is all going great! :3 So exciting!!!
Post on Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:02 pm by jumjum

well done admin! great features....u are doing a great job!

Off topic...just a comment... no offence meant..... on the homepage, the model sitting down looks like she has a pipe in her mouth.... or is that meant to be a rose? wasnt sure....just wanted to clarify.
Post on Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:06 pm by Tammy

@jumjum wrote:
well done admin! great features....u are doing a great job!

Off topic...just a comment... no offence meant..... on the homepage, the model sitting down looks like she has a pipe in her mouth.... or is that meant to be a rose? wasnt sure....just wanted to clarify.
Its a party popper (from what I think ) haha
Post on Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:44 pm by Leandra

Lol yeah its a partyblower to celebrate it eont be up much longer anyways
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion