Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Give your Site Reviews

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 201

Hey everyone Im making up some ads and such I want to use members reviews of the site. So if you could just leave comments with your reviews of the site in a short sentence or so that way I can use them. Be honest just say what you think of the site like features and such!

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Give your Site Reviews Comments

Re: Give your Site Reviews
Post on Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:28 pm by ccz123

DesignersSociety is the best Girlsense remake on the web! The community is great and girls of all ages will love it!
Post on Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:50 pm by Soap

"Designers Society is a place where anyone and everyone can create their own designs and feel welcome! It's a place for any style, personality, and designer, and is simply

FABULOUS."
- me <3

ccz123 wrote:
DesignersSociety is the best Girlsense remake on the web! The community is great and girls of all ages will love it!

Not to rain on your parade, but I don't think DS should be known as 'Girlsense 2.0', if you know what I mean. Your review is true, but Designers Society is too fabulous to be  just the next Girlsense. ^_^ { i hope this doesn't sound rude or anything :c }

Post on Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:01 pm by Jazzy

This has to be THE AWESOMEST site on the web! Anybody who has a passion for designing will absolutely love it!
Post on Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:16 pm by bellasayzhola

Leandra wrote:
Hey everyone Im making up some ads and such I want to use members reviews of the site. So if you could just leave comments with your reviews of the site in a short sentence or so that way I can use them. Be honest just say what you think of the site like features and such!
its a really fun site i love it its just i dont get at all how to make the boutique i watched the video and i just dont get it
Post on Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:21 pm by Crestyl

I was never on GS but I wish I was. I'm just glad I get to be on this amazing site. I love everything about it. Leandra really is dedicated to it and she does a great job. I've made several online friends and the community is just really nice. It is really the best site I've ever been on and I HIGHLY recommend joining it!
Post on Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:23 pm by Crestyl

On and to say it in on short sentence. 

"Best site I've ever been on. It's so amazing and every girl should be on it!"
Post on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:01 am by Leandra

bellasayzhola wrote:
Leandra wrote:

its a really fun site i love it its just i dont get at all how to make the boutique i watched the video and i just dont get it
If you need help you should look through the help and how to's forums and even leave a topic if you need to. Now when you make a boutique all you have to do is upload the one sumo file and then there are layers at the bottom right and you can click the eye to unhide some furniture, wallpaper, etc. Then you just follow the same directions on the Design page for adding the model and fashions you've made.
Post on Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:00 am by Renko

"Designers Society... hm... such a lovely place. It's like a realm where you get together with friends and express your own world with whatever it is you want to express it with."

(Shorter version)

"Designers Society... amazing, fashionable, great, and a world you can express yourself in!"
Post on Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:06 pm by Shelli

Designers Society, a site where designers share their love for fashion and inspire each other.
Post on Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:37 pm by Chloe

"Designers Society isn't just a place to design - Designers Society is about creating a safe society for girls and women of all ages."
Post on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:06 pm by Desert

Designers Society is an amazing fashion forward website with a very friendly atmosphere. It is the perfect website for girls of all ages to express their creativity by designing original fashions and sharing them with other users. Join Today! or sumthing like that
Post on Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:52 am by modupeolufemi

I'm finding it difficult to create fashions on here, its nothing like girlsense, girlsense studio was a lot easier to you but the programme on here is just complicated my work never comes out great! And I've looked at the tutorials.
Post on Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:08 pm by Whisper

People use sumopaint instead of the one on here. That free site www.sumopaint.com is a lot easier to use. More like photoshop.
Post on Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:50 pm by BadStan

DS is wonderful. It's a completely customizable world you can share with others who love what you do. It's a great place to express fashion and art. I'm sure it will only get better with more users! In my opinion, it's better than Stardoll, especially for guys, because you can make your own stuff. For free! :D
Post on Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:57 pm by Karrueche

DS is more than just another website to me.
It's a place where you can express yourself freely with designs, share them, participate in contests showing off your talents, and make new friends along the way. I've been here with two accounts for about a year now and my love for the game hasn't changed one bit.
Post on Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:04 pm by mykelbe

All great thoughts! But a fuse needs a spark and this one is on hiatus!
Post on Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:43 pm by bigbreastedbunny

This site is great but creating fashions on here is a lot more difficult than the girlsense studio. Other than that I think it's alright.
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion