Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Show your designs

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 201

Here is my first sample design I made...

Last edited by Leandra on Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:09 am; edited 2 times in total

http://www.designerssociety.net
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Show your designs Comments

Re: Show your designs
Post on Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:19 pm by stefanieeee

it's really nice if it's your first! ;3 🎅
Post on Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:20 pm by Leandra

Yeah it was my first one with some of the download content like the fur is for elite members and the background for all members :)
WorkWear
Post on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:28 pm by Leandra

I made this with the new studio, new hair(which will be in the hair pack for download soon) and there will be a how to video on this!
Boutique
Post on Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:58 pm by Leandra

Here is my first boutique design using the boutique content. I used one of the pre-made boutiques that are included. See more on the boutiques page and submit your own boutiques!!
Post on Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:25 am by Chloe

Wow leandra, love the workday outfit! So cute!
Post on Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:22 am by oceanmelon

So I tried to make another fashion, I didn't shade it though. I want to get cutting down first.

I know it looks weird but yeah. :/
Post on Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:22 am by oceanmelon

I just realised one boob is pointy LOL fail.
Post on Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:26 pm by Leandra

It looks really good and even, not really any jagged edges and the sleeves and scoop neck is cut really good. I really like it and I agree about trying to get cutting down first and shadings a bit easier because you can use a paint brush now instead of girlsense you had to keep clicking to make one mark lol
Post on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:56 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

http://i14.servimg.com/u/f14/17/89/50/52/xmas_j10.png

I failed downloading the sites template figure (It downloaded but, couldn't use it from where it went to)so used this one instead.

The jumper is a winter style christmas sort. Hope you like it. =]
Post on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:16 pm by Leandra

if you cant find where it saved , you can choose where you want it to save on your computer. also you have to unzip the folder because it has 3 different mannequins available and if you want i can send it to you??
Post on Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:31 am by Chloe

Just letting you know I had no troubles with any of the content files. Downloaded from mediafire, and extracted with winrar. Do you have an extraction program art?
Post on Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:12 pm by Leandra

See on mine i dont even use and extracting program i just right click extract all and windows opens any folders for me, if thats the issue let me know art and ill fix it or find a different way to add content maybe?
Post on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:43 am by jumjum

Leandra, your designs and shading skills are so good! are u fashion designer or illustrator in real life
Post on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:11 am by Leandra

no i wish im 17 but id really like to do something with fashion but i also love art and web design, thanks so much :)
First design in ages. Weird skirt and blouse.
Post on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:27 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

[img][/img]http://i14.servimg.com/u/f14/17/89/50/52/weird_10.png

I am not sure about this creation...
Post on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:58 pm by Leandra

Well a few suggestions I would work on: I notice an area on the model you must have accidentally erased so to prevent that you can create a new layer and put it behind everything including the model, make it any color like black so you can see where you have designed (so you can make sure you got all the edges). Also when you make the layers you could just use the bucket tool then polygonal lasso to cut like the scissors on girlsense, that way your edges are clean and it is a solid color for the base of your design. After that you can then easily use select pixels so that way you can shade and the edges will stay clean for the design! Hope these all help then show me some more designs you make, btw I like the colors in it and the skirt :)
HMM
Post on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:34 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

I actually added a border to the model to the part I wanted you all to focus on. It never showed up instead chopped the legs.

The shirt was originally yellow to contrast. Lovely and fun. I would wear the skirt in real life if I could. :bounce:
Post on Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:41 pm by Leandra

lol yeah i like the cut of it also did you make this on gimp or the design page studio?? i mostly ask because my tips apply to the design page studio and all stuff you can do on there
design studio
Post on Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:19 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

I used the design studio.

Little harder than I thought.
I'm glad you like the skirt part. It's pretty cool really. It just came out of nowhere. I wonder what the next creation on this site will be.
Post on Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:07 pm by Leandra

yeah it only seems hard to people i think because it has so many options really, but that can be a good thing when you get onto it more then you can make some really detailed stuff. if you practice more and hopefully my how to videos will help then you can become a pro in no time. also when you watch the how to videos put it on 720hd for best quality with fullscreen then you can see everything i do clearly like your designing it (hope that helps)
Post on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:17 am by MUSICtoTHEbeat

the skirt looks amazing *o*
Post on Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:12 am by Desert

Agreed^^ love the skirt! You're a really creative designer :cheers:
while i'm at it I might as well show my design :3
Post on Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:11 am by Desert

First outfit.
Not so crazy about the hair or shoes, but I think the dress turned out O.K yes i know, it has quite a slutty neckline, oh well
I was too lazy to do the back half 👅
Post on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:56 am by Leandra

I love the shading and the neckline looks pretty to me. I think your hair looks like a great start too :) Keep up the designing everyone more practice the better. Alao you could crop back out if you dont want to do it lol
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion