Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Opening of Custom Central

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 201

I've finally added our newest feature which will offer designers a chance to offer their services! You can now get a spot to offer your customs to all the members through Custom Central. The custom central can be found on the Custom page under the Studio Tab. This will offer members a chance to request fashions from the top designers directly! So now give me your thoughts on this new addition to our site.

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Opening of Custom Central Comments

Re: Opening of Custom Central
Post on Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:16 am by Moon

I'm soo excited! :) It's great that you made this addition to your site, it makes a lot of things easier. Keep up the great work on this site :) Thank you everything!

~Moon
Post on Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:10 am by Lorica

I really like the idea.
Post on Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:13 am by Shelli

I just viewed the custom page. It a great feature and I can't wait to use it.
Post on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:29 pm by Renko

So awesome!!! :D Great job, thanks Leandra! \^w^/ But I remain confused on how this will work. =/

What if a lot of people want to do customs but there's only so many slots and they're all taken? Will they have to wait for a person to close their shop or will the shops be open for only a limited time?

Also, how would customers communicate with the "shop owner"? PM?
Post on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:46 pm by Crestyl

OMG amazing!!!
Post on Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:41 pm by corncake12348

YAY!! Just filled out that Custom form! Sort of cost a lot {for me, 100 points} but you know, still worth it :)
Post on Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:11 pm by Pink

Maybe we could fill in a slot and then it will say for example: pinksparkles10's shop.

Then you could click on that and access average prices, what we will make, details, and examples of our work? Then maybe we could have an order slot there. Then when u order then the owner gets a PM.

Idk if this is a good idea, or if there is already a set-up for this, I didn't really check it out much yet.

But I really do like it so far. :D
Post on Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:52 am by Leandra

I already have most of this worked out im on mobile atm but tomorrow youll see some up. As for limited slots ill either add a way to sort or just choose an expiring time. How they are displayed will be shown tomorrow but if youve done the form for it you know most of what theyll see!
Post on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:55 am by Renko

@Leandra wrote:
I already have most of this worked out  im on mobile atm but tomorrow youll see some up. As for limited slots ill either add a way to sort or just choose an expiring time. How they are displayed will be shown tomorrow but if youve done the form for it you know most of what theyll see!

Mk gotcha :3
Post on Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:53 pm by TheWhiteRabbit

great!
Post on Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:12 pm by gohstgirls

I love this feature. The only thing I don't like is that you have to have the selling fashions award. I know that it's indeed needed but that doesn't need I have to like it lol. great work Leandra
Post on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:40 pm by Leandra

The newest customs have been put up now so everyone can check them out~
Post on Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:42 pm by Shelli

I viewed the page and place an order. But, if we want to post an URL of an sample of an item we want made. We have to PM them directly.

Also, How long are the custom shops open for?
Post on Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:05 pm by Crestyl

I see mine ^^ I doubt anyone will order though

And will we have a time limit on how long our shop is up?
Post on Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:54 am by Crestyl

@gohstgirls wrote:
I love this feature. The only thing I don't like is that you have to have the selling fashions award. I know that it's indeed needed but that doesn't need I have to like it lol. great work Leandra

I do believe it is needed. Just like you should also be a Pro to do it. Because...you obviously don't deserve to set up your custom shop if you aren't a pro. Everyone who is active is pro LOL. And, for the selling fashions, it also means you're active and that people like your stuff (Sophia has sold over 100 fashions O.O)
Post on Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:54 pm by corncake12348

LOL! I only sold like 12 or something! o.O
Post on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:13 pm by Leandra

I'm not sure if Ill put a time limit since it takes certain qualifications. If there become a large amount of shops though I might start to limit them. I'll just cross that road when I get to it but for now there is no limit.
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion