Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Show your designs

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 201

Here is my first sample design I made...

Last edited by Leandra on Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:09 am; edited 2 times in total

http://www.designerssociety.net
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Show your designs Comments

Re: Show your designs
Post on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:18 am by ToxicLove

Here's one I made... I hope you don't think it's inappropriate :P Its inspired by Lady Gaga, and I wanted to be different, so. elephant What do you think? I put it up for sale but I'm not sure whether you'll allow it. Oh well, all I can be is different.

Post on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:21 am by Leandra

I like it and I like the shading alot, fashion is different for everyone so I dont think there should be any limits. I will be adding it soon as I can get on my laptop to add it (on iphone checking updates)
Post on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:28 am by ToxicLove

Thanks, y̶o̶u̶'r̶e̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶s̶h̶.̶n̶e̶t̶ ̶A̶d̶m̶i̶n̶
Post on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:31 am by Leandra

Yeah well im pretty sure theirs is a guy anyways and i understand fashion so im not strict about creativity lol
Post on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:40 am by ToxicLove

Yeah I know. It's Bella from toosh, Admin has been supposedly 'making' a FDS but I think he's just sitting on his couch banning people. elephant
Post on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:13 pm by ToxicLove

First mermaid tail.... 👅
I made it while doing a video.... It didn't work but ahhh well :P I'm gonna try and get hypercam so I can fulfill my dream of making a design tutorial. What do you think?
Post on Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:03 pm by Leandra

I think it looks awesome! You could maybe even make some parts a lil transparent so it's kinda blended with the skin. Also here is a link to hypercam 2 which I use for all mine and works great. Link Here!! Also if you do make how to's on the site let me know and I can add them to the videos page here :)
Post on Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:09 pm by ToxicLove

Thanks very much! :)
Post on Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:13 pm by ToxicLove

That doesn't work for me... I have a mac 🇳🇴 I'll keep trying though- Thanks for the link anyways!! :flower:
Post on Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:26 pm by Leandra

yeah well you can probably find hypercam downloads online if you search otherwise try here>>Link Here You cna search and they have tons of free downloads and you can sort for mac even
Post on Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:35 pm by ToxicLove

Thanks!
I found that I already had something called QuickTime downloaded on my Mac so I made a video with that. I'm going to put some music and effects on it and then upload it to Youtube :) I'll notify you when I'm done! :D
Post on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:28 pm by ToxicLove

I'm uploading to youtube but it's so s-l-o-w. It's taken 10 minutes and it's still at 0%. :sleep:
Post on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:58 pm by Leandra

Just give it time, depends on the quality and how long it is. I use movie maker to cut my movies and speed parts up makes it shorter but still a 10-15min long vid takes me close to an hour to upload!
Post on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:15 pm by ToxicLove

Well I couldn't upload directly from iMovie so I had to then export to Quicktime and upload from there. That's why it's a bit fuzzy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdJIDf7mwuc&fmt=18
Post on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:18 pm by Leandra

I've added it to this page and like I said I might even put a link on home if we get more how to's More Videos Page Here!
Post on Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:03 am by jumjum

wow! i love your mermaid skirt design, u have cool shading skills, the sumopaint software takes some getting used to, cant wait to see your tutorial on youtube.
Post on Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:33 pm by ToxicLove

Thanks! :D
So I made a really, really crappy hair today. It looks like clown hair, the colors don't match, it's too thin, doesn't look like hair and doesn't sit right. It's practice anyways, now I know what not to do!
Post on Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:35 pm by Leandra

I think it looks good for first hair and i think you have good shading.
Hi.
Post on Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:53 pm by ArtisticBiscuit

The bun seems a tad flat. Also the colour isn't natural....yeah I know green is not natural but it looks too in your face. Maybe it is the addition of brown mixed in. The shape is good otherwise.
Perhaps lighten the brown.
Post on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:24 pm by Chloe

@ArtisticBiscuit wrote:
The bun seems a tad flat. Also the colour isn't natural....yeah I know green is not natural but it looks too in your face. Maybe it is the addition of brown mixed in. The shape is good otherwise.
Perhaps lighten the brown.

She covered that in her own post jsyk.
Post on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:51 pm by Desert

Well it's way better than anything i could ever do :P
while i'm here
Post on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:09 pm by Desert

I LOVE lightning
must find more ways to incorporate it into my designs

Yeah, i know, my shadings terrible. I was never good at shading black to begin with so :|
Post on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:10 pm by Desert

Oh yeah, I used one of the outlines to make the shirt. Which was actually quite handy :o
Post on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:14 pm by Leandra

Good to know the outlines help, I love the lightning design. Maybe make a few pattern themes or hipster outfit or something to go with it?
Post on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:25 pm by Desert

The outlines really help speed things up, too!
Good idea! I'm getting so immersed in hipster-ism it's not even funny 🇳🇴
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion