Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Artists Wanted!

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 201

Been looking for the right career position for you but can't decide? Here is a choice you might want to consider if you love all the designing aspects. I'm looking for some Designers Society Artists who are good with images and can help created many different ones for the site. You'll be taking on lots of tasks, things such as: posters, ads, slide images, banners, etc. Okay so here are the details... I need someone who can not only design fashions, but as well create models with different poses and so on to display things. You'll be making things like the slideshow images and header. This means you have to be versatile with creating many different things. Those of you already on a career team can still go out for this position as well. To enter, simply show some samples of your work below by replying. I'll look through and decide which I like best and then 4-5 of you will be contacted. Two of them will be chosen for the Designers Society Artist team and the others will be given feedback. Those that I give feedback to are ones that I can see having a future in the career if they work on some skills. Ohh and the perks: 100points per week plus extra for every project you do(maybe even some other bonuses along the way)!

Last edited by Leandra on Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.designerssociety.net
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Artists Wanted! Comments

Re: Artists Wanted!
Post on Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:47 pm by Chloe

yep why did i even apply
Post on Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:50 pm by Desert

Glam wrote:
yep why did i even apply

I was just thinking that, I'm pretty sure my chance of getting accepted just flew out of the window and hit me in the face
Post on Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:52 pm by Chloe

stfu yours are perfect i was referring to you and sweetshelli
Post on Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:56 pm by Shelli

It's better to try than not to try. Does that make sense? Everyone is an artist in there only way.
Post on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:00 pm by Jazzy

I figured I'd add some of my fashions too, since everyone is... I have absolutely NO chance though.

Stained Glass Window
Post on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:43 pm by Renko

Would we be doing a LOT of work? Or will we only be doing something every once in awhile?
Post on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:59 pm by Leandra

Probably a couple different tasks a month that Ill have. Here are some things to expect to do: Society Reader Cover, New Features Slideshow, Custom Username Signatures. Then as a request a few small icons if I ever change some of the theme or some advertisements.
Post on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:08 am by Renko

Ahhhhhh~ and there will be... 2, yes?
I guess I'll give it a shot:

(^ For a contest [My newest dress] ^)

(^ Recent ^)

(^ Was for a site's 404 [OLD] ^)

(^ Self-Portrait [OLD] ^)

(^ Somewhat recent but a little old too. Sorry for bad quality~ ^)

I think my art is somewhat decent but I'm not sure what anyone else would think so~ .///.
Post on Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:44 pm by Chloe

i modified the model

Post on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:50 pm by Leandra

Okay everyone after a few days, I've decided on our new Designers Society Artists. Congrats to DesertGhost and Glam who will be our first additions to this new career! Ill be contacting those of you who have been chosen and may be chosen in the future. Everyone made this hard to decide since you all had beautiful designs and great images!
Post on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:56 pm by Crestyl

I thought it would be them ^^ good job!!
Post on Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:01 pm by Chloe

:o

WAT. Thank you so much ^.^
Post on Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:24 pm by Pink

Congrats Glam and Desert! I loved everybody's art. :D
Post on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:16 pm by Jazzy

Congrats!
Post on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:34 pm by Desert

Aghjkl;sdfghjkl;lkjhgfd Thank youu omg, everybodies art was so amazing omg
Post on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:34 pm by Renko

Congrats guys! =D
Post on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:06 pm by Shelli

Congratulations to you both.
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion