Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Flash: August

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 201

This month is a big deal since it is our One Year Anniversary. The new Society Reader of this month tells most of the details on new and upcoming features. Though some haven't been disclosed until now...
-I'm hard at work on a new drop down menu which should hopefully make some things easier to navigate to the pages.
-I want to finish a new intro video within the next week(since the site has changed a lot since the last one)
-My plan is also to start weekly howto videos on the official YT channel, this will also include special reward codes in each episode
-As well I'm gonna work on a Society Store which might not be out till early September
-More features may also come in the meantime and a few new surprises, So keep checking back!

Last edited by Leandra on Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.designerssociety.net

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Flash: August Comments

Re: Flash: August
Post on Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:46 am by Khushara Murtaza

wow ! great work , ur doing an excellent job really appriciative :) truely this site is so helpful for us all :D
Post on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:06 am by Pink

I can't wait for the new additions to the site! Thanks Leandra! :D
Post on Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:26 am by Crestyl

If you need any help I will help. But the new features are really going to be awesome :)
Post on Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:12 am by Jazzy

Everything sounds really awesome! Love the new additions!
Post on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:33 pm by Renko

This all sounds great! ;D Can't wait to see~
Post on Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:03 pm by Crestyl

where do you find codes?
Post on Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Leandra

What do you mean where do I find codes? If you mean to make stuff on the site, I mostly have learned it. I took web design classes, if there is something i know is possible but don't remember the code I just google it. I spend lots of time researching and finding codes that'll work. Not all codes work so you have to know how to read it and then fix it to make it customized to work on the site. Hope this answers your question Crestyl :)
Post on Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:31 pm by Chloe

There are quite a lot of codes on the forummotion forums.
Post on Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:47 pm by Crestyl

Leandra wrote:
What do you mean  where do I find codes? If you mean to make stuff on the site, I mostly have learned it. I took web design classes, if there is something i know is possible but don't remember the code I just google it. I spend lots of time researching and finding codes that'll work. Not all codes work so you have to know how to read it and then fix it to make it customized to work on the site. Hope this answers your question Crestyl :)
I've wanted to know that so it is helpful, but I meant that how do you get codes for the get points page ^^
Post on Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:28 pm by Leandra

Oh I see, you can get them off of certain things. Ill make a bigger announcement on where to look for them. Theyll mostly be in my youtube official site videos, society reader, newsletters, etc. Just all around for special perks, maybe even an event!
Post on Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:29 pm by Crestyl

Oooo awesome :)
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion