Return to Designers Society Guest Home
HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Event: Super Sales Day

AuthorMessage
Leandra
Owner
Personal Description : Say what you mean.
Diamonds Diamonds : 197

Ready for the next site event?!
This Saturday will be the Super Sales Day. You'll see the envelope invite up on the home with the info for this event. Here's how it'll work:
That day everything you buy will cost half of the price shown. The seller will get the original price they listed still, plus a bonus for selling 10+ fashions. If you sell more than 10 fashions that day, you'll receive 500 extra points! (Plus the award for selling 10 fashions if applicable)
So be ready to shop!

Update: Important Rule! Since I see many of the designers are posting tons of new things, it is filling our storage. One of the main purposes for this sale is to lighten our already almost full gallery. So... I'm make one rule: After Thursday, you cannot add any more fashions to the gallery. If you do, they will be removed until the end of the sale.

Last edited by Leandra on Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.designerssociety.net
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Event: Super Sales Day Comments

Re: Event: Super Sales Day
Post on Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:59 pm by Soap

omg
I am so excited for this!
I'm going to design some new fashions specifically for this event ^_^
Post on Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:27 pm by Desert

Sophia wrote:
omg
I am so excited for this!
I'm going to design some new fashions specifically for this event ^_^
Haha I was thinking the same thing. Time to binge-design some hair :3
Post on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:14 am by angelinamc

lol i saw that little envelope and thought it was someone else's ad but it kept popping up so i finally clicked on it and realize it was an invitation from this site lol That is so cool. girl5 
Post on Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:51 pm by Sonjas

Wow this is great and I have to get busy designing :)
Post on Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:15 pm by Leandra

Update: Important Rule! Since I see many of the designers are posting tons of new things, it is filling our storage. One of the main purposes for this sale is to lighten our already almost full gallery. So... I'm make one rule: After Thursday, you cannot add any more fashions to the gallery. If you do, they will be removed until the end of the sale.
Post on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:22 pm by Soap

@Leandra wrote:
So does that mean we can't introduce any new fashions on the day of the Sale? or does this rule only apply to the main gallery, not our personal one?
Post on Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:06 pm by Leandra

It applies to the entire gallery including personal albums, so if you want to add something, do it today or tomorrow.
Post on Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:17 pm by Soap

@Leandra wrote:
It applies to the entire gallery including personal albums, so if you want to add something, do it today or tomorrow.
The gallery is already locked, apparently.
Post on Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:37 pm by angelinamc

Well i only have two things for sale, not going to put anything for sale until tomorrow don't really have much to sell anyways lol guess i should start doing some designing. But that is a cool way to clean out the gallery:) So thx Leandra for that sale your gonna have.
Post on Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:21 pm by Shelli

This is a great event idea. Good luck with sales everyone.
Post on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:33 pm by Leandra

I figured it's better than deleting fashions that can be sold for points and then add a few perks in! Also it shouldn't be locked unless the limit is reached on storage, which is possible... If so I'll check and see if there is some stuff that could be removed like tons of duplicates that I saw. Right now we are at 91% so we should be fine until thursday.
Post on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:04 pm by Leandra

Update! The gallery is now officially closed(well consider it closed)... Until Sunday at 12am you can go back to posting as usual. I hope everyone got in everything they wanna sell now!
Post on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:21 pm by angelinamc

Well it's my fault for waiting to long, lol I got one thing for sale. but at least i'll have fun shopping.
Post on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:22 pm by Jazzy

Aww I had a couple more things lol
Post on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:24 pm by Leandra

if you want ill allow you to add a few more things within the next hour or so
Post on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:25 pm by angelinamc

Cool thank you :)
Post on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:27 pm by Jazzy

I'm not gonna be home ugh
Post on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:34 pm by Jazzy

Is there anyway you can close it at midnight?
Post on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:50 pm by angelinamc

Well i got 10 things for sale they aren't the best, but then i'm new lol so don't have much to sell and i'm still learning how to design, but this is fun again thx for doing this sell, even if no buys from me I see a lot of things i'm sure gonna buy lol I can't wait to learn how to design like ones I've seen wow! amazing!
Post on Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:55 pm by Fresno559

just wondering why I can't put anymore items for sell? I was able to put 6. wanted to put only ten but it won't let me, is the gallery closed?
Post on Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:15 pm by Crestyl

@Fresno559 wrote:
just wondering why I can't put anymore items for sell? I was able to put 6. wanted to put only ten but it won't let me, is the gallery closed?
Yes, until SSD
Post on Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:17 pm by Fresno559

thx Crestyl
Post on Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:17 pm by Crestyl

@Fresno559 wrote:
thx Crestyl
np! It's my job. If you have anymore questions please PM me ^^
Post on Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:15 pm by Leandra

Right now our gallery is at 99% so you might be able to squeeze some stuff in depending on the size. It was at 100 earlier and that is probably why it wouldn't let you. Just whoever can get to it first right now...
Post  by Sponsored content

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Mod Tools:

Need Help?
"Designers Society is about girls and women alike joining Together, supporting Eachother, and becoming Friends
in a Society of Designers."
-Leandra, Creator/Owner
Code Rewards | Earn Diamonds, Points & Ranks | Contact the Owner | Purchase Points | Help Center | Forumotion